*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2092467-Camera
Rated: E · Short Story · Mystery · #2092467
A mysterious camera appears and holds a shocking discovery...
You walk into the coffee shop that you frequent often, you order your favorite drink. You then take your seat ,and You pull out your laptop setting it carefully on the table, you then hear the barista call out your order. you go to get your coffee then return to your table when something catches your eye...

There is now a camera sitting on the table, you know that you didn't put it there. It's not one of those cheap looking ones, no it is something you see a professional using you wonder how it got there or who put it there, your eyes never really left the table even when getting your coffee, you could see the booth clearly the whole time.

Curious you look around, there is nobody in the coffee shop which strikes you as odd, since usually, it's rather busy at this time. Besides that observation, nothing else was really out of the ordinary.

You turn your attention back to the camera and against your better judgment you pick it up.

After turning it on you cannot believe your eyes every picture on it is of you, all throughout your childhood...
© Copyright 2016 WritingGale (pan-pan2005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2092467-Camera