*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2093785-That-Guy
Rated: E · Monologue · Personal · #2093785
I'm weird. No. He's weird. No. Uggh! Forget it.
         It’s early in the morning and I like it when the hallway is always like this; no one is around except me. As I walked, all I can hear are my own footsteps. I came closer and closer to the stairs that leads to the upper rooms where my first class is, when I saw him again. My eyes automatically glanced at him and I saw that his eyes were also on me. I looked away and start heading up the stairs as he makes his way down, opposite mine. After a series of steps, I reached for a chair and sat down. I inserted my earphones and turned on the music on my phone.

Why do I always see him every morning before my first class?
And on the hallway?
Even during lunch. Everywhere.
That tall guy.


         I’ve always acted like I don’t know his name. Like I can’t remember the first time I saw him but not in the school. That moment when he lends his hand, trying to reach my hand to meet his as we say each other’s name. A smile formed in his face. His blonde hair with a mixture of yellow or green highlights stood out as stroke of sun rays coming through the window shines from his back. The song in my head was about to finish when…. he suddenly passed by in front of me.

There he is, standing and leaning on the wall. He looks around, and seems to wait for somebody. His hands were buried in his pocket like the previous days I often see him and not like the other guys around, tapping and scrolling on their IPhone while the bell’s not yet ringing.

He started walking and reaching for a seat on the chairs beside me.

Don’t freak out. Stay normal. You don’t have to feel weird okay.

         I acted like I’m a busy lad scrolling on my phone. I suddenly glanced at him for a while and was surprised to see him glanced at me too.

Great.
Was it just a coincidence?
Not intentionally done?


         I looked away and faced my front as I hear some voices coming and greeting him. As he responded to them, his deep low voice swirled on my head, mixing between every line of the song coming from my phone.

It wasn’t supposed to be on my head right now.
I don’t like him.
I definitely not.


         I’ve decided to end this ridiculousness from that guy. It gets crowded in this place so I stood up and headed for the room of my first subject. I opened the door, ready to shut up his presence that gives me chills and weirdness causing heavy breaths.
© Copyright 2016 MsCaseyLuna (caseyluna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2093785-That-Guy