*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2094100-The-Sneaky-Scissors
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bkb
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2094100
Scissors that make real paper people. something went wrong and now the city is in danger!
The Sneaky Scissors

Once upon a time in a town called the black lagoon and there was a crafter named Margo. She was the best crafter in the black lagoon. She was famous. And here’s how it all began…


One day she was using scissors to cut paper and they fell in the trash can. She had to go get a new pair of scissors. She went to an old crafting place to get new scissors. She found a pair and bought them. They cost 5 dollars. She was working on a paper play. When she was cutting out the bad guy she decided to be done for the day because she was getting tired. When she was in bed sleeping the bad guy came to life! He broke the window and flew out of the house, so he wouldn’t get caught. Margo was still sound asleep. So, the bad guy came back in and made 2 other bad guys! One of them was named Steve. He could craft a hot glue shooting gun. The other one was named Fred and his hands transformed into hand shredders. The last but not least was the boss his name was Dr. Claw and he could craft an army of paper fairies to attack.


In the morning Margo saw what had happened to her! Her crafting room was messed up. Later she heard voices. Then looked out her broken window. She saw them. She recognized Steve! Steve realized and told them they had to split up to 3 different parts of the town. The boss went to the capital called the lagoon. Steve went to a haunted house. Fred went to a Chocolate factory. It was up to Margo to craft her way out of this mess…


Margo was thinking what to do. She was thinking and then thought about making 3 super heros. She went right at it. She started cutting. She made Frank who could shoot paper flowers. Next she made Toggle and he can fly. Last but not least Doctor knight shift. He was the boss. He could make paper tripwires. The fight is on... good vs. evil. Who will win? You’ll have to keep reading!


Meanwhile Dr. Claw was making an army of fairies! He made so many. He kept on making them. Fred was eating chocolate. That’s so evil! He was actually shredding chocolate so no one had any. Steve was making the haunted house harder to get into. He was making doors, traps, and making it even more scarier!




The superheros were looking for the bad guys. Toggle was flying near Fred. Toggle thought that Fred wouldn’t be in the chocolate factory but was heading over there anyway. He was so close and he had to land because shredded chocolate was all over him. He walked the rest of the way. When he arrived the doors were locked, so he flew to the top of the factory and busted the glass. He was in! He was looking and saw Fred. He snuck up on Fred and scared Fred. Fred shot shredded chocolate at Toggle. Toggle was upset! He flew around Fred and Fred got really dizzy. He fell down and Toggle removed the shredders. Fred was down. 2 more fights!



Next up are Steve v.s Frank. Steve was still upgrading the haunted house. Steve even made a cannon that shoots hot glue. Frank was looking and found the haunted house and started to try to get in, but couldn’t. He tried to shoot flowers at the window but that did nothing. He shot flowers in the crack of the window and it hit a button that put down the bridge. He walked in and looked around and saw Steve push a red button that shot a scary ghost at Frank. Frank backed up and next thing you know Frank was trapped in a big dungeon. He shot flowers so he could climb his way out of the dungeon. When he reached the top he could see Steve looking for the elevator. He found it, but Frank was by him. He was already up when Frank was just catching the elevator. Steve shot hot glue at Frank. Frank shot flowers at Steve and Steve fell down when frank avoided the hot glue. Frank took the hot glue gun out of the hands of Steve. 1 battle left who would win?


The final battle is on! Dr. claw v.s Frank, Toggle, and Dr. knight shift. Dr. claw had made 5,000 fairies! They were ready for attack. Dr. claw brought Steve and Fred back to life! They gained their tools. The ones the super heroes had disappeared. They were on their way to save the day! They arrived and saw all of the fairies, they were all ready to fight. Margo had crafted tools for them. She was in the battle with a jetpack, paper and the scissors. She was ready for battle. The fairies attacked them. They hurt Frank, but he got right back up! They all attacked at the same time. They hurt Frank and Frank never got back up. They did no damage to anyone else. Margo thought she could cut them in half! She told the heroes the plan and they thought that it would work. They started with Toggle attacking Steve and Dr. knight shift attacking Dr. claw. Steve was trying to shoot hot glue at Fred but, Fred was dodging the hot glue. He was thinking about how he could defeat Steve. He knew it! He would use his powers against himself. Steve shot hot glue and it hit the mirror and it repelled and it hit Steve. Steve was down! Dr. knight took Dr.claw. He was losing by a lot. He was about to take the winning shot but margo jumped into action and cut Dr. claw in half. She had saved the city! She was a hero! That is how she became famous!
© Copyright 2016 bkb (bkb25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2094100-The-Sneaky-Scissors