*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2094555-Bella-Black
Rated: GC · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2094555
Twilight: If Bella ended up with Jacob instead of Edward
Jacob lay beside Bella in the King-sized bed they shared in the large portion of the trailer designated as their master bedroom. He cupped one of her small, firm, breasts and lowered his head to tease her nipple with his tongue. She gasped his name as he drew the sensitive pink flesh between his lips. Her fingers slid into his shoulder length, thick, black hair. His hand left her breast and slid down her smooth stomach to settle between her thighs.

“You’re still wet,” he observed.

“Yes,” she gasped as two of his fingers slid inside her clenching walls.

“I’m ready to go again, if you are.” He rubbed his stiffening erection against her outer thigh. It was not too long ago he lay between her thighs and brought her to an earth shattering orgasm after breaking through the barrier of her virginity. The physical virility of a wolf-shape-shifter shortened the average male recovery time. She would tire long before he would. “Want to try a different position?”

“Can you take me from behind without shifting?”

“I can now that I am not sporting blue balls.”

“Jacob!” Bella snorted in an attempt to suppress a laugh. “Talk like that will kill the mood.”

“Sorry,” Jacob sighed. “Pretty words and poetry are not my thing.”

“I know.” Bella smiled up at him. “I love you anyway.”

Jacob covered her mouth with his and thrust his tongue between her soft lips. He turned her so her firm breasts and stiff nipples rubbed his chest. They moaned into each other’s mouths as he slid his hand down her side and hitched her leg around his waist. His swollen tip pressed against her soaked opening. He released her mouth to groan as her folds parted around his throbbing length. Her arms slid around his neck as she arched her back and pressed her hips and breasts against him.

“God, Bella, you’re driving me to the edge,” he growled as he cupped her ass. He rolled onto his back so she straddled him. Raising his arms, he clasped his hands behind his head. A wicked grin bared his teeth, revealing longer than average k-nines. “You’ve ridden me in my wolf form, now ride me in my human form.”

Bella smiled as she lifted herself up to his tip and slid back down. She set a slow rhythm giving him the radiant view of her pale naked body bathed in moon light. Her dark hair hung down her back. The small round globes of her breasts bounced to the rhythm she set. She rested her hands on his firm abs to give herself more leverage. Her breasts hung down and swung back and forth as she slid up and down his cock. She was so wet her juice dripped down his shaft and coated his balls.

“Can you go a bit faster?” It took a good bit of his restraint not to grab her hips and impale her.

She straighten and bounced on him. His eye locked on her bouncing breasts. Her breaths came in light pants. His cock bulged as his balls tightened.

“Oh, fuck, I’m gonna cum,” he warned.

She leaned forward continuing to slide up and down his length. Her pants became moans as her warm, wet, walls pulsed around his smooth, thick cock. He let out a guttural howl and gripped her hips, thrusting up inside her as warm semen fountained from his tip.

“Oh, fuck, yes,” Bella cried as her body throbbed, milking any remaining release from him.

“And you worried about my words ruining the moment?” Jacob queried when he was able to speak.

“You love it when I swear during my orgasms.” She lay on her side facing him with her head resting on his shoulder. “I need to clean myself up but I can’t move.”

“Relax,” he soothed, rolling her onto her back. “I’ll take care of it.”

He lay on his belly between her spread thighs and lapped at the thick coating of their fluids. The salty tang of the mixture and her soft gasps of pleasure awakened his semi-hard loins.

“I’m ready again,” he panted against her quivering sex.

“I don’t know if I am.” Bella cooed as his tongue lapped at her folds.

“One more time baby, please?”

He knelt and shifted her to her belly. Gripping her hips, he lifted her so her ass was in the air. She let out a weak groan as he slid inside her to his root. Cupping her breasts he lifted her kneel in front of him. He held her up with one arm beneath her breasts and thrust into her. Two fingers of his other hand stroked her clit, making her all convulse around his thrusting cock. She cried out as he sank his teeth into her shoulder. He lowered her to the bed as he pumped inside her and sucked on the soft flesh between her shoulder and neck. Feral growls rumbled through him as his orgasm filled her.

“That hurt a little,” Bella complained.

“Which part?” Jacob asked as he lapped at the love bite he gave her.

“You bit me,” Bella chided.

“Sorry, that’s an alpha thing.”

“You’re forgiven, my alpha.”


Word Count: 869
© Copyright 2016 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2094555-Bella-Black