*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2094720-Fight-for-the-people-who-cant
by dima
Rated: E · Essay · Inspirational · #2094720
homeless people need your help
The Fight for the People



Everyone has something worth fighting for. For me: love-no, family- maybe, and friends-sometimes. But for me what's really worth fighting for is something/someone that you see almost every day. It's that person most people judge and ignore. It's that person you see while you're driving. They are described as a beggar or outcast. It's a person that needs the help of ordinary people to save them.
They hold up a sign that reads "hungry and needy God bless you". You usually say to yourself some stupid excuses while you drive by them. Excuses like "they will just buy drugs with the money, or they will buy a few drinks and get drunk" but you can't judge them like that. There are some people like Michael Oher that were homeless for a while, but did he buy drugs with the money or get drunk? Have you ever thought that the person could be you?
Ok so now let's flip that situation around and pretend that homeless person was you. People judge you, people look at you with a weird face, and they call you a beggar or outcast. But all you want is for someone kind to stop and help.
I don't think people realize how a few seconds and a couple of dollars could change someone's life forever. Most people hope that the person behind them will stop and give money, but if everyone thought that then no one would give money. The homeless are people that are helpless and need your help.
So when you see the next homeless person I want you to stop and take the time to talk and help them.

© Copyright 2016 dima (dimarhoads98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2094720-Fight-for-the-people-who-cant