*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2094898-Of-Good-or-Evil
by Temmi
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Mystery · #2094898
This is the brief Prologue to a story that, well, I was just bored ok????
Great Britain. Year 2077. The moonlight shines bright on St. Joanne's Home for Underprivileged Youngsters. A young maid who just started her shift for the night, heard a noise at the front door. It was a child. And a very special child at that. He was very small, most likely born early, but he had hair like that of gold, and his eyes seemed to be made from the sky itself. From the moment he was brought in to the home, everyone's mood just got a little bit brighter, and he was given the name Arthur. A few months after his arrival, another child arrived in a similar fashion. He showed up one night, upon a full moon, but something was different about this one from the last. His hair was dark, like the purest Obsidian, but it was his eyes that were the most intruiging. He had no pupils, but he could clearly see everything around him. He was taken in as well, but was not very well liked by neither the staff nor the other children. Whoever went near him succumbed to terrible depression. He was given no name, or at least none that he knew of, for nobody got close enough to him to give him one. However, unbeknownst to either of them, there was a third party interested in the two babies, for reasons neither may ever fully understand...
© Copyright 2016 Temmi (ghostrider077 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2094898-Of-Good-or-Evil