*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096113-Meeting-after-three-decades
by vijay
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Emotional · #2096113
After many years she had a met a man whom she wanted to make love.
They were meeting after many years and from two far off places. It was almost impossible to believe that they had shared a class room for ten years.

She arrived in the restaurant few minutes before the decided time. The sun was setting and the sky was dyed pomegranate pink. It was a bright evening and the noise of boys playing football on the beach was making the place lively. She was wearing a white top with little red flowers on it, and a blue jeans. Her pink lips were trembling and there was little sweating on her face.
When they met last she was a thin and agile girl of sixteen with brown complexion and the dark eyes that talked more than what she talked through her mouth. She was confident and wanted to excel in everything that comes her way. During last three decades, the sixteen year old has got converted to a corporate manager controlling more than fifty staff. She had earned a reputation of great negotiator and shrewd manager.

Today, however, she was ensure of what she wanted from the meeting. She had lost her usual calm from last two days when they decided to meet. She was a single parent as both of her marriages lasted for less than two years. Her only daughter was nor sixteen. There was no mixing with men other than the work requirements and she was happy about it. She was careful and collected all the relevant information about him before the date was fixed. He was doing well in his job and was happily married.

Just when she was uncomfortably playing with the menu card, he arrived with a radiant smile. He was still having the same chubby chicks that all girls in the class used to love. She did not have any special feelings for him during the school days. He had put on some weight, but he appeared fit and contended. They discussed many topics and now she was relaxed. After the coffee she asked for walk to the sea shore. She was surprised at her own voice. He has taken her hand and they walked to the shore. Her heart was beating fast. The manager in her gave the signal that meeting is going out of control but the women in her wanted the company badly. Little after the sunset, they were sitting in the isolated corner of beach like young students. He kissed her earlobes and then planted a kiss on her chicks. In the next few minutes she embraced him and they started kissing each other. His eyes were full of love and affection and lust and she got drawn into the ocean of his eyes. After many many years she had a met a man whom she wanted to make love and she wanted to seize the moment. It was very comforting to be in the shoulder of man – the comfort that she has forgotten for the three decades.
© Copyright 2016 vijay (66vijay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096113-Meeting-after-three-decades