*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096136-Prompt
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Inspirational · #2096136
The prompt was: How are you more likely to make a decision. Reasoning? Or Gut?
Reason does not always benefit me. I have tried to rationalize and reason things out before, and in the end I discover that I should have followed my gut feeling. The still small voice that whispers to us is our intuition awakening inside us. That little alarm or red flag is going off. Take heed. How many hardships or trials and tribulations could have been avoided throughout our lives if we would have just listened to our gut in the first place? For myself personally, countless. I have an intuition book that has various exercises. It is no accident this prompt came through my thread today. I am closing a chapter of intense upheaval and confusion in my personal life. I am at a stage where I must quiet my mind. I must listen for the signs of what is to come. What is my next direction? I can do my part in the physical realm. I can aspire and work in the direction of my goals and dreams. However, there is a destiny for all of us. If we choose a purposeful life, then there is a future waiting. There are so many parallels that are existing and taking place right this minute. The job of our gut, is to guide us to our most beneficial parallel. The destiny that is most fulfilling for our very personal truth, is out there waiting. We must be quiet and attuned to our most naked self in order to obtain it. The less we allow ourselves to be influenced by anything that does not agree with our vibration or frequency, the more we come closer to our inner peace. Invite positive experiences in. Think before speaking. I make the commitment to myself today to listen to my heart, mind, and body. I make the commitment to myself to allow the Universe to guide my intuition.
© Copyright 2016 Writers for Recovery (chrislm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096136-Prompt