*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096208-Musings
Rated: E · Fiction · Mythology · #2096208
Creative writing exercise
Do you know why you exist? Your purpose in life? Do you know the why behind your very creation? Your every breathe? I do. Well, not yours, mine. I know why I was created, why I breathe, why I'm alive. Most would think this is wonderful, magical. A miracle they would call it. A fool I would call them. This is no blessing, this is a curse. The others, the simples, they walk and talk to discover. They discover themselves, they discover their world. They have an option to believe. They have a selected knowledge. They are blessed. The saying, so old and cliche, rings true. "Ignorance is bliss". Someone once said to me, "True genius is loneliness." He was a brilliant man, blessed and cursed by both worlds. But those that are, they are the greats.

I was created for creation. I know that sounds redundant to you, silly even. But it's true none the less. I was made so that others may create. So that they could have true creation over fabrication. I breathe so that others may think. You have few truly unique and original thoughts. But those few, of the precious few, are priceless. The simple recreated thoughts are nothing. They are grains of sand, so many, the same. But true thoughts, those are the stars. Only so many, but the possibility of more. So absolute, each it's own. I am alive so that others may live. To actually live, to experience life, to grow in life is rare. Seldom will you meet someone who does in a lifetime. Much less for a lifetime.

Now these gifts of rarity I do possess, in full. You might think that a horrible reason to complain, however, I've yet to explain. I was not able to choose as you, or to be chosen. I was just made this way. There is nothing special about me. Special, such a word. Only you simples use it to distinguish between the ones of you that exceed in these areas. Knowledge is dark, wisdom is heavy. The burden is one to bare by few. But those few exceed. Think of the words. To HAVE a burden, and to BARE it are two different things. Those that bare it, accept it, use it, carry it. They exceed. Those that don't, don't.

So now you wonder, why me? Why was I made this way? Because it was the will. Will is a power unknown, the sheer force of want alone. It's a beautiful thing to think about. Want, desire, is more than you could imagine. It is the force, the being behind existence. By your will I was created to breathe and live for you.

I'm sure your head is reeling, you are dizzy, you are still confused. Digest this, take it in the best you can, really try. Then we will go further. There is so much to know, so much to share. So much time to do it in.
© Copyright 2016 KearaKeana (kearakeana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096208-Musings