*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096854-Soccer-Surprise
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2096854
Weekly Quickie Entry 9/18/16
Weekly Quickie Prompt: Sports

Lina moved with grace and fluidity when she kicked the soccer ball back to him, right to his feet. This was something to do to waste time, but watching her gave Taylor other ideas. He purposely kicked the ball to the left of her, knowing she’d chase after it giving a good view of her rounded behind in the short shorts she wore. If only she’d bend over. That thought roused a smile and made fire burn quick through his body. She retrieved the ball and sent it across the backyard to him. This time, he kicked it light, making her run up to it, her breasts bouncing delightfully as she jogged. What a sight.

Six times he’d put the ball just out of her reach enough to make her run around before she finally caught on to him.

Lina stood with the ball at her feet eyeing him suspiciously before taking two big steps backward, moving forward, launching the ball with all her might toward his face. Taylor reached up and snatched it from the air, laughing at how calculated and determined she was to hit him with the flying missile.

“Are we going to play or what?” she asked.

He wanted to play all right. Taylor dropped the ball and began dribbling toward her, knowing she loved a challenge as much as he did. When he was within three feet of her she lunged toward him, her foot making a play for the ball. She knocked into him, and the foreplay began. They chased each other and the soccer ball up and down the yard, laughing, Lina pulling on his shirts to prevent him from reaching the ball, Taylor grabbing her around the waist to get the upper hand. It was all going so smoothly and he was enjoying this until Lina tripped on the root of the big tree and fell onto the ground clutching her leg with a loud yelp.

Taylor raced to her and got down on his knees. “Damn, are you okay?” Lina winched when he touched her ankle. “Let’s get you up and inside the house.”

As he moved to lift her, Lina bust out laughing. Taylor wanted to laugh, but wasn’t going to let her off that easy. Besides, many benefits came from her thinking he was mad at her, so using this to his advantage had its merits.

“How could you do that?” he scolded.

Lina sat up, still giggling. “Oh come on, it was very sweet of you to spring into action and want to carry me inside for pampering.”

She smiled, that bright sexy smile he could get lost in and all thoughts of payback slipped right out of his mind. “Ah, a ploy to get pampered is it?”

She reached out and rested her hand on his arm, sending a rush of fire through his body. She looked too appealing sitting there and he had to have a taste. Taylor brushed the pad of his thumb over her bottom lip, making them part. Her eyes caught his, the golden flecks in her brown eyes warming him like rays of sunshine. He leaned in and pressed his hungry mouth to hers, his tongue slipping into her mouth. The morning coffee and sweet pastry remained, the richness driving his tongue to plunder the depths of her hot mouth. Lina moaned, the vibration of her mouth sending a ripple of pleasure down his spine.

Her arms floated up his chest and then wrapped around his neck. Taylor reached under her, broke the sizzling kiss and lifted her into his arm. He stood holding her close and instead of carrying her into the house, he set her on the patio table. Releasing her, he grabbed a chair placing in directly in front of her.

“Don’t move,” he told her. Taylor placed his hands on her knees, gliding them up and down her legs from her knee to the top of her thigh, each pass moving closer to her womanhood. The closer he got the more she moved in anticipation. “No moving,” he reminded her.

Lina stared at him for a moment, her mouth parted but before she could utter a word, he pressed one finger to her lips, which she greedily sucked into her mouth. She wrapped her hands around his, drawing his finger and out of her mouth, her teeth nibbling the digit. His woman always did this when she wanted to speed things along.

His right hand moved to the apex of her thighs and she gasped. He loved that sound, loved knowing how easily he could turn her on. His thumb slid over the shorts, running the length of her slit, heat radiating from her and turning him hard. He slipped a finger beneath the cotton shorts and panties, discovering her wetness. He positioned his thumb on her nub and slipped two fingers into her searing heat. Lina moaned again, continuing to suck his finger with vigor.
.
Taylor picked up the pace as she gyrated against his hand, unable to sit still, driving his fingers deeper.

“Take me, Taylor,” she whispered, her voice husky and filled with desire.

“What my woman wants, she gets.”

WC:866
© Copyright 2016 Purple is House Florent (purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096854-Soccer-Surprise