*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097226-Alexas-beggings-part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Other · #2097226
Alexanders next step
We are riding in Amanda's moms car and we saw a sign on the side of the road that said camp Woodward exit next 1/2 mile. I started to daydream about what the other girls will think of me since I'm a boy, then I realized that I am able to pass as a real girl since I look like one, next thing I knew that Amanda was shaking me saying that we arrived and I snapped back into reality and we all unbuckled and got out and we got are bags and them Amanda's mom said see you girls in two week, the head counselor greeted us and said welcome to camp Woodward and he asked us for our names and we told him, He said his name was Eric and he showed us to our cabin, were staying in cabin 8 and he said that today is just an exploring day so the campers can get used to it. He said see you girls at orientation later tonight. We got our bags and stuff all situated and then we went exploring and we went to the gym and it was huge. We also walked around and got to know the place pretty well and then we heard an announcement on the intercom saying it was time for orientation and then I realized we spent 3 hours exploring and we proceeded to the auditorium .
To be continued......
© Copyright 2016 jaidenalexis (bajaiden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097226-Alexas-beggings-part-3