*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097465-Soulmate
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #2097465
Soulmates are made in the skies
We are the dwellers of the galaxy. We drink from milky ways and dance along constellation trails. Our silver skin makes the moon beam and our inked tresses are the land for mystic dreams. Hidden were our secrets, glorious was our pride but amongst us were two, with unrest in their hearts. They yearned for music, to drown and to sigh. To inhale, to feel, yet, they saw no day and night.

..........

They walked up the steep slope of the abandoned tower. Echoes passed through the faded walls, mixing with the cool night breeze. Far ahead lay the busy world overpowered by the realms of their hearts. The top of the tower, alone and dim looked like a fragment of the past. They saw the mural dome in the midst, capturing beautiful colours from emptiness. As the nightingales whispered, they became the tower's dancing light.

..........

What was that attraction, a strange draw? They felt another half nearby. They desperately scoured the skies and found a silver never seen before. She came closer to him, awe struck to meet a reflection like her. Their fingers touched and it fit a lost piece. In that moment a new born energy fired up the universe. They had found their other soul, they had found themselves.

..........

When silence became their company, he embraced her tight. She smiled, his warmth as if just right. Their bodies turned softer than cotton candy clouds. Silence playing symphony so loud. When the surrounding air became one they breathed a new life. Meanwhile, somewhere far, two stars gleamed bright.
© Copyright 2016 Elahehfiryal (elahehfiryal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097465-Soulmate