*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097875-ways-to-prevent-from-pimple-by-sarthak-u
Rated: E · Article · Health · #2097875
ways to prevent from pimple

Ways to prevent from pimple

Dear friends now a day every persons are facing the problem of pimples, you will be also feeling this problem. Everybody wants to be handsome, good looking ‘or’ beautiful, but their pimples make them ugly. Everybody wants to be have a best friend but their pimples make their think opposite. Now I am
Going to tell you some special ideas to get release from pimples. 1. Drink a lot of water. 2. Do not think bad thought. 3. Make a distance between oily and spicy foods. 4. Work hard. 5. Do not rub your face again and again. 6. Clean your face with cool water and cotton clothes. 7. Medicines.

1. Drink a lot of water: - As we know our body is based on water and it is much necessary. According to me water purifies the blood. Amino acid secreted in the form of urea. according to scientific reason gastric juice is secreted by gastric gland contain dilute hydrochloric acid (HCL), inorganic salt, mucous, and organic mucous protect the wall of stomach from dilute HCL this acid destroy the bacteria present inside food but due to indigestion (khali stomach) the quantity of acid increases and it’s work to destroy bacteria decrease and affect the body, and pimples cause on skin. Not only pimples, it also causes ulcer on mouth and stomach, because dilute HCL burn the stomach so we should always drink water more and more can stop the affect of acid to prevent from pimples.

2. Do not think bad thought: - It is said by great person, ‘what will we think we will be’. Protect your selves from bad thought to won a fight between you and pimple.


3. Work hard: - As we know, when we work hard our waste material in the form of sweat get filter from our body. It also purifies blood and increase the capability of drink water. Which prevent pimple? So please work hard to get relief from pimple.


4. Make a distance from oil and spice: - In many persons the problem of pimples is seen due to use of oil and spicy substance in their food. It makes a resistance in digestion of food. All the parts of our body based on stomach. If the digestion will not complete there will be create problem in our stomach. So stomach will not be fresh and will increase pimples. So make a distance between oil and spicy foods.

5. Do not rub your face again and again: - By rubbing face again and again many viruses or bacteria which are harmful for the skin get off in our face through hand. Thus it increases more pimples. So doesn’t rub your face rub your face again and again to prevent yourselves from pimples.


6. Wash your face with cool water and clean your
Face with a cotton cloth 5 to 6 times in a day. Use oil free face wash for oily skin.


7. MEDICINE- A) allopathic B) Ayurvedic
• Ayurvedic
A) Bark and leaves of neem: - Make paste of bark and leaves of neem. Use it in your skin.
B) Eat leaves of neem: - It purifies blood of our body. It makes blood pure. Main cause of pimple is impure blood. Eat 5 to 6 leaves every day.
C) Use allovera: - As we know allovera is used in every cream to glow our skin but it is also helpful in decreasing quantity of pimples. So, use inner part of allovera (liquid) to get relief from pimples.

D) Juice of lemon: - Use lemon juice twice a day in your skin.

E) Make powder of dry oranges leaves and mix it with flour of gram. Now, mix this powder with mixture of lemon juice and curd then paste is ready. Use this paste in your skin. You will know immediate effect of this paste on your pimple.

F) Use paste of multaani soil on your skin.



• Allopathic
Do not use any allopathic medicines without instructions of doctors. It may cause any side effect on your skin then you have to pay much to get your skin beautiful or handsome.

******* a
© Copyright 2016 sarthak (sarthakupad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097875-ways-to-prevent-from-pimple-by-sarthak-u