To hide stuff and open for "reveal" of winners
|The top ten players to find all ten treasures:
Grand Prize Winners:
Shaye time stamp: Oct 1, 2016 at 12:05pm (Swiftly and stealthily she grabbed for the gold and won!)
Angel and Witch Package:
~ Aqua ~ time stamp: Oct 1, 2016 at 1:21pm (She actually had 9/10 done before Shaye posted but couldn't find Gaby's for the longest time. After insisting she covered everything. Had to make one difficult, ya know.)
Purple Princess time stamp: Oct 2, 2016 at 12:10am (The third time was the charm. She got off track a little, but every time I sent her back out to complete the challenge, she came back determined to get it done!)
Regular Prize Winners: Go The Distance MB Plus 5000 GPs!
4. Andy~NaNo'ing time stamp: Oct 2, 2016 at 2:10am (poor guy spent 4 hours in Kiya's port. There were only 2 hours between his completed challenge and Theresa's.) I was wondering which one would finish it first.
5. Dragyn time stamp: Oct 2, 2016 at 9:46pm (During a university lecture! Because she was running out of the interweb-space and smack dab into the Matrix, because of Kiyasama's image intense portfolio.)
6. Lornda time stamp: Oct 4, 2016 at 9:34am ( This woman worked in stealth mode, and ta-da! made it into the top 6!)
Honorable Mentions: Determination MB
7. Warped Sanity time stamp: Oct 4, 2016 at 7:53pm
8. Mare ~ extended hiatus time stamp: Oct 13, 2016 at 1:36pm
Never say Never Participation Winners: 5000 GPs (Evidently they said "Never!" because we have no 9 & 10, winners.)
Look below to see where the treasures are hidden, and then go play Angel-Witch Bingo!
iKïyå§ama and I are happy you completed your challenge and made this a fun part of the celebration!
Hidden "Treasure" to find:
Hiding places Revealed:
Only one Treasure may be found in each of these portfolios, forums, blogs/notebooks/posts: ( Hidden treasures will be in items no higher than 18+ )
1. iKïyå§ama "Kind Words For the Group"
2. Grateful ŴƹbŴiTϚH "Forget Maytag. Do the Roomba Rumba!"
3: Joy "Short Short Stories"
4. StephB "The Lighthouse Keeper"
5.Gaby "Midnight Silence "
6. Intuey "The Swings"
7. papadoc1 "Invalid Item"
8. SB Musing "Ghastly Deads "
8. Schnujo Won NaNoWriMo! ""One Small Step for a Man?""
10. Kittiara "The Guardians"
Thanks to all of you who took on this challenge. I know it wasn't easy. And a big thanks to all my helpers who hid the treasure in their portfolio.
All of you Treasure Hunt hiders are now welcome to play in part 2 of the festivities. Pick your Bingo choice and post in in the Subject Line.
Good Luck, Folks!