*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097898-Hunt-Items
Rated: 13+ · Other · Activity · #2097898
To hide stuff and open for "reveal" of winners
The top ten players to find all ten treasures:

Grand Prize Winners:

First Prize:

Shaye time stamp: Oct 1, 2016 at 12:05pm (Swiftly and stealthily she grabbed for the gold and won!)
Angel and Witch Package:

Second Prize:
~ Aqua ~ time stamp: Oct 1, 2016 at 1:21pm (She actually had 9/10 done before Shaye posted but couldn't find Gaby's for the longest time. After insisting she covered everything. *Laugh* Had to make one difficult, ya know.)

Third Prize:
Purple is House Florent time stamp: Oct 2, 2016 at 12:10am (The third time was the charm. She got off track a little, but every time I sent her back out to complete the challenge, she came back determined to get it done!)



Regular Prize Winners: Go The Distance MB
Plus 5000 GPs!

4. Andy~hating university time stamp: Oct 2, 2016 at 2:10am (poor guy spent 4 hours in Kiya's port. There were only 2 hours between his completed challenge and Theresa's.) I was wondering which one would finish it first.

5. Dragon is hiding time stamp: Oct 2, 2016 at 9:46pm (During a university lecture! *Shock* Because she was running out of the interweb-space and smack dab into the Matrix, because of Kiyasama's image intense portfolio.)

6. Lornda~ House of Martell ~ time stamp: Oct 4, 2016 at 9:34am ( This woman worked in stealth mode, and ta-da! made it into the top 6!)

Honorable Mentions: Determination MB

7. Warped Sanity time stamp: Oct 4, 2016 at 7:53pm
8. Mare ~ extended hiatus time stamp: Oct 13, 2016 at 1:36pm

Never say Never Participation Winners: 5000 GPs (Evidently they said "Never!" because we have no 9 & 10, winners.)

9.
10.

Look below to see where the treasures are hidden, and then go play Angel-Witch Bingo! *Bigsmile*





iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen and I are happy you completed your challenge and made this a fun part of the celebration! *Angel*


Hidden "Treasure" to find:

*PointRight* *Angelic**WitchHat* *PointLeft*

Hiding places Revealed:

Only one Treasure may be found in each of these portfolios, forums, blogs/notebooks/posts: ( Hidden treasures will be in items no higher than 18+ )

1. iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen           "Kind Words For the Group
2. Sssssh! I'm not really here.           "Forget Maytag. Do the Roomba Rumba!
3: Joy          "Short Short Stories
4. StephBee - House Targaryen           "The Lighthouse Keeper
5.Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm          "Midnight Silence
6. intuey of House Lannister           "The Swings
7. papadoc1           "Invalid Item
8. SB Musing           "Ghastly Deads
8. Schnujo is Late to Lannister          ""One Small Step for a Man?"
10. Kit of House Lannister          "The Guardians


Thanks to all of you who took on this challenge. I know it wasn't easy. *Angelic* And a big thanks to all my helpers who hid the treasure in their portfolio.


All of you Treasure Hunt hiders are now welcome to play in part 2 of the festivities. Pick your Bingo choice and post in in the Subject Line. *Bigsmile*

Good Luck, Folks! *Witch*






© Copyright 2016 Sssssh! I'm not really here. (webwitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097898-Hunt-Items