*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2098439-NaNo-Prep-Day-4---Antagonist-Profile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Outline · Other · #2098439
Profile of the story's antagonist.
Complete a character profile of your antagonist (your "bad guy" - the character creating conflict for your protagonist.) If your antagonist is a situation rather than a person, write about what it is and how it will create the narrative conflict. Add the profile to your character database (if applicable.)

Antagonist in the story: The rising of civil war by a group

Group members unknown as of right now, only referred to as "Renegades". Members of this group have existed in the world for decades, although it is believed they are disbanded. Some start to appear, as of right now these people are unknown. They seek to raise the Renegade leader from the dead, the original warrior who sought to control the country and destroy magic/wizards. His name is Corbin, and has been dead since year 23 (book starts in year 50).

The "Renegades" do not believe in elemental balance. Originally the group was made up of Charion (earth) warriors that had once been part of the King's army that believed their magical "race" was superior to all. The "leader" that emerged from this group - Corbin - had succumbed to the Darkness and believed all light must be destroyed. Modern Renegades seek to raise Corbin so he may lead the charge in destroying the wizards (water and fire elemental magic).

The hero of the story is meant to stop them, yet struggles to do it on her own. Must eventually ask for help in defeating the group from destroying their society.
© Copyright 2016 Dawn J. Stevens (dawn99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2098439-NaNo-Prep-Day-4---Antagonist-Profile