*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2098503-Death-Around-the-Corner
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2098503
A female perspective on conquering!
She walks in confusion. Hysteria all around. She's seeking clarity. None can be found. She's on a mission. Where, she doesn't know. One thing for sure. She can't stay here anymore. She must find her calling. Whatever it may be. This place is constantly following her. Trying to determine her destiny. She's runnin' for her life! Where, she doesn't know. She's got to keep movin'. Has no time to move too slow. Runnin' from invisible chains , she knows she has to get away. It's either run now or stay. That is one chance s he just can't afford to take! Death is coming soon and she knows it won't wait, for her last breath it wants to take!
She's got to keep movin'. The darkness will be gone soon. She must reach the light or she has lost the fight. To redeem her soul and generational chains she must go on. This is her final chance to make it right. It's either life or death tonight! The light is visible now. She has won the fight. For the light will always conquer death and also the night!
© Copyright 2016 pretty35 (unique35 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2098503-Death-Around-the-Corner