*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2099636-LGBT-exhaust-fumes
Rated: E · Article · Community · #2099636
The quest to dialogue issues about LGBT and what it means is unavoidable.
LGBT exhaust fumes
The car has exhaust, as a kind of output. My exhaustion is because of my trouble to find work and meaning that happened to me. I perseverate about how bad I am because I don't work. Then I get into this strange LGBT discussion with my sister and realize things are changing whether I am ready or not. Her best friend who she knew since grade school was a lesbian, in my sister's way of thinking became, even to the point of her friend telling my sister not to undress in front of her. She and her husband went to her wedding. This is my baby sister and they remain good friends even if sexual perception is different. This same sister goes to a church that says it is a choice and not something you are born with. Now let me be clear she is light years ahead of me and I am of the opinion it is more genetic. That being said I have had very few LGBT "friends". I grew up in the sixties and seventies when being that was was bad or at least very undesirable.

Then there are my nephews and nieces. They have close friends that are LGBT . And I talk with this sister of opposite opinion and realize that like it or not I have a hell of a lot to learn. It kind of puts the whole idea of being sinner and saint in perspective. We all have something to learn about compassion and caring. Maybe that is why God put us here in the first place!!!!
© Copyright 2016 drifter (peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2099636-LGBT-exhaust-fumes