*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2100413-Heart-Break
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2100413
This a short story about this girl named Sarah who was in love with this guy named Jim.
A broken heart is the worst feeling ever! So I was in love with this guy named Jim, I thought Jim was perfect. He was funny, smart, and kind, or so I thought. Jim knew I liked him, then one day on Facebook he started messaging me ask me all this stuff like "Why do you like me?" and "What would you rate me?". He was saying all this weird stuff, and at one point he even said that he liked me too. I was stupid enough to believe him! "Why would he even like me" I asked myself. He's one of those popular boys while I'm that one kid that's an easy target, that kid that gets bullied a lot.Then he tried to play it off as if it was his older brother! I MEAN HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A BROTHER! The next day I got to school and I was sitting next to the popular table. All these popular kids start yelling at me to come over to their table and as the gullible and innocent girl I was, I went over there. The next thing I know they're all picking and poking me about the text messages. Then I ran to the bathroom in tears then the popular mean girls ran right after me screaming at me to get out of the bathroom stall, they were calling me a "Jim loving cry baby". Then the bell rang, so I had to get to class I unlocked the bathroom stall, and before I could open it they kicked open the stall. They started beating me up, my whole body hurt so bad. Then they finally got off and ran away when they heard a teachers voice. Ms.Vanall came to use the bathroom and saw me all beat up in the bathroom and called my mom to come pick me up. Then later that day these same girls where texting me calling me names and threating me I was so tired of it and I had enough so I took a razor blade and I cut my wrist. I was done with this and it seemed like the only way out.
© Copyright 2016 DanessaMaeDavis (danessamae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2100413-Heart-Break