*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2101135-LIFE
by adi
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #2101135
Does life confuse you ? or you always know what you want ? Well , I am the former one.
Do people really get grumpy and that too for no reason or it's just me in this entire world ? well, I would be amazed if it turns out to be the later one, for being that way once in a while feels so normal. Going all cranky , throwing things up. That's so..relaxing sometimes.
One can't entirely explain human behavior. Neither in terms of science nor in the terms of emotions. For example , what is the ideal thing to do when you hate some one ? Keep hating 'em ? or move on ? but what if you can't move on ? what if the only thing you think you can do to them is hating them ? I really don't have answers to those questions.
Okay, lets get over the negativity. What is one supposed to do when you love someone so deeply that you even forget yourself when they're around ? Go on with it , losing yourself with each passing second .? That sounds so mesmerizing. But , what if ..if there is someone else , out there in this wide wild world to whom you are the only happiness he/she has with them. Would losing yourself for that " FIRST- SOMEONE " still be the right thing to do ?
The world is full of surprises. Everyone out here, has got something in them, to make the world go awestruck and in the weirdest ways possible , all these confusing questions and emotions make that "SOMETHING" perfect with it's own imperfections.

© Copyright 2016 adi (aditie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2101135-LIFE