*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2101602-Exploring-the-charm
Rated: E · Column · Travel · #2101602
Travelogue on WdC
Wherever you go, go with all your heart. Confucius


I love Writing.com. The prospect of floating over the site in a hot air balloon excites me, to say the least. It’s been five months now and I love the format of the site with its clear and easy buttons left and right of the computer screen. Everything at my disposal with just the one-click; how convenient can it be?

Every day I start my morning very early at my own corner of the site WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 and check my emails. At lunch, later on, I will attend to those, but first, my balloon is ascending, and I am already enjoying the landscape. My companion for the day is Mr. MouseClick, a bearded man who is my host and operates the balloon, and is keeping us safe in that moving basket, basically.



With my blog "Blog @ Work [18+] I am a member of three forums this month so my first stop is to visit "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+], "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum [E] and "Blog City Prompt Forum [E] for prompts. It’s always easy and fun to think about the meaning of those prompts and how they fit into my life and my writing. Fivesixer , Lyn's a sly fox and the weekly bloggers are visiting my blog occasionally which is nice. I am not sure how many people read my blog on a regular basis, but my 213 entries show a visitor’s score of 935 views in five months. I think that’s huge! Some also leave a comment, so I can react to that.



The next stops are two secret hiding places I cannot mention in more detail. But they are the private workbooks for my duo writings with Warped Sanity and with Acme for the Rising Stars Program 2016-2017. Every day we try to come up with ideas and writing in two joined ventures. We’ve only started but so far it is fun and it’s coming along smoothly.



Up in the air again, enjoying the view. There are reviews to write, Newsletters to read and people to see. So down again. Whoosh, Whoosh...Mr. MouseClick is adjusting the gas so we are descending.

It’s NaNoWriMo this month, and a lot of people are writing their 50,000 words in 30 days. Which means everybody is busy like a bee. So I make a stopover to "NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon [ASR] to cheer on my PURPLE and PINK team with respectively SB Musing and Marci Missing Everyone who are participating while I am one of their sponsors. “Way to GO girls!!” I shout enthusiastically. I will leave them to their work so I am off again.



I see in the corner of my eye that "The PET NEWS CONTEST [E] is closed for judging and since I have entered with "Doggie Time [ASR] I will have a look.
*Sad* Aiiii, no luck this time, but I want to congratulate Lostwordsmith and Mare ~ extended hiatus for winning, two active members of the Rising Stars Program. Wow, guys, that’s neat!



All this time I am watching my screen if and when those ultra-red markers pop up and inform me of a notification, a new message on the newsfeed, or a new email. Always a surprise to see what’s up. So I scroll the Newsfeed, both my personal as well as the community newsfeed, and look for known names, new writers, or just fun messages. I also do some scroll games at Messenger. A fun way to earn GPs.

Anyway, it’s lunchtime and I am hungry. I loved all the stopovers and the views at Writing.com, but it’s time to break myself away from the computer. I am saying: Write On, Have fun and See you next time, and don’t forget to leave a message in my port. You are all most welcome. *BigSmile*
© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2101602-Exploring-the-charm