*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102698-SOMALI-TRADITIONAL-CLOTHING
by kalif
Rated: E · Assignment · Cultural · #2102698
Somali traditional clothing

Somali traditional clothing for men is tremendous. First, Somali traditional clothing for men is made from cotton. They are produced outside of the country. Second, Somali traditional clothing for men is generally white in color. The color of the men traditional cloth is sometimes light brown. Third, Traditional clothing for men is used for events and special occasions. They are used for weddings, national holidays and traditional events. Somali traditional clothing for men consists of some different kinds, such as Macawis used for to wrap on the waist to cover below the waist. To cover the top part of the body, it is used another white piece of cloth that is worn like shawl or white garment. To conclude, Somali traditional clothing attracted some of the neighboring nations as it is suitable on the weather of this area.


© Copyright 2016 kalif (kalif at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102698-SOMALI-TRADITIONAL-CLOTHING