*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102806-Bloody-Photographer
by Blue
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #2102806
This is the real story of Bloody Photographer
Abe Bovee is a simple eighteen-year-old, just finishing high school. His life was simple. He had a girlfriend who he was about to move in with. He had a great and simple life. That’s what everyone thought.



Abe’s girlfriend, Georgia Woodburn, was a bit controlling. She always wanted things to go her way. She had to have things exact. She hated it when anything wasn’t in order, much like Abe, who wasn’t perfect. He wasn’t perfect physically or mentally. That angered Georgia. Why she stayed, no one will know.



Abe was born with curly dirty blonde hair. In Georgia’s words, dishwater blonde hair. His eyes were two colours. His left was a dark green, Georgia described it as swampy green. His right was a pale grey-blue, described as a Mullet fish. She hates Mullet fish. He was born with tanned skin and since he works outside, it only darkens his tan. Georgia doesn’t like this about him.



“You should have eyes like him.” Georgia would often say. “You would look much better.”



“His skin is so flawless.” Georgia would coo. “Why can’t you be like that?”



“Look at his big hands.” Georgia would point out. “Your hands are so small.”



This didn’t seem like it bothered Abe, but he secretly envied the men Georgia fawn over. He envied the women who Georgia wishes to be. He envies all of the perfect parts of other people. They all made him hate himself.



It was their one year anniversary. They planned to leave to Abe’s family cabin in the woods. Abe had to get Georgia something special. Something that will make up for his imperfections. Something that will blow her mind.



Abe looked at himself in the mirror and all his imperfections. Georgia’s voice kept ringing in his head about all of the people he could be like. All the things he needs to change. A smile slowly crept across his face as an idea came. It was perfect.



*****





“This had better be good,” Georgia said as she walked into the basement. “You know I hate-”



She gasped in horror as her bag hit the floor. Her hands flew up and covered her mouth as she looked around with widened eyes. Abe spun to look at her and a smile spread across his face. Well, it would seem like it, but he had a bandana over the bottom part of his face that had a large toothy smile printed on. There was blood splattered on his black, hoodless, jumper. He was wearing black latex gloves and knee-high leather boots. He had a camera bag over his shoulder.



All around the room were bottles filled with different body parts; eyes, lips, tongues, hands, ears, and even more. There were even wigs made out of real hair. There were different developed pictures of bloody crime scenes.



“Surprise!” Abe shouted. “Happy anniversary!”



“Abe.” Georgia choked. “What…”



“You always said how I should have other people’s parts,” Abe said as he looked at his collection. “Well, I went out and collected them and I took pictures of the people. They looked to beautiful afterward, but this is about you. Now you can choose which ones an-”



Abe turned and noticed that Georgia was gone. He ran out of the cabin and saw her at her car, looking for her keys.



“Georgia!” Abe called out.



Georgia spun to look at him then started running.



“Georgia, wait!” Abe called as he ran after her.



Georgia ran faster, dodging around trees and ducking under branches. Abe was starting to catch up. High heels weren’t the greatest thing to run in.



Abe grabbed Georgia’s arm to make her stop.



“Georgia, where are you going?” He asked. “It’s still our anni-.”



Georgia slapped Abe, making him loosen his grip. Georgia ripped her arm free and started running again. This time, Abe lunged at her, pinning her to the ground.



“What’s wrong, Georgie?” Abe asked. “Don’t you like your present?”



“Get off of me, you psychopath!” Georgia shouted as she tried to kick him off.



“You don’t like your present?” Abe asked angrily as he grabbed her face. “I worked hard on it. I thought hard about it. It was going to make me perfect.”



Georgia looked up at him with fear as tears started to roll down her cheeks. Another smile came to Abe’s face.



“There’s that look.” He said. “Everyone of the others gave me that look. It is so... ravishing.”



Abe pulled a carving knife out of his jumper’s pocket and raised it to Georgia’s face.



“Do you want to know why I chose a carving knife?” Abe asked. “It makes it so much easier to cut off the parts I want. And for the little things, I have my trusty Victorinox Swiss Army knife. You know that knife. It has helped you on many occasions.” He then changed how he was holding the knife and raised it. “I really like your lips. I hope you don’t mind if I take them.”



Abe brought the knife down into Georgia’s chest, spraying blood all over Abe’s chest. Georgia coughed up some blood and looked up at Abe. Her mouth open, but no words coming out. Abe yanked the knife out and held it up to Georgia’s face again.



“You want to know my favourite colour?” Abe asked. “Crimson red. Look at how beautiful it is, Georgie.”



Georgia coughed up more blood. Abe smirked. Georgia then slowly reached up and wrapped her hand around Abe’s and the handle of the knife. Abe started to lower his guard. He did still love her. Abe cupped Georgia’s face with his other hand.



Abe suddenly felt a sharp, piercing pain in his chest. He looked down to watch the blood flow from his chest. Georgia was able to stab him with his own knife while he was distracted.



Abe looked up at Georgia, the life now gone from her. Abe rolled over onto his side as he coughed up blood. The pain. The pain was unbearable. Abe gasped for breath as he heard running. He looked over to see a figure running towards them, a much taller one standing nearby. Blackness slowly took over his vision.



*****





Abe gasped for breath as his eyes widened. He panted a few times, trying to catch his breath as the life filled his lungs. Once he could finally breathe normally again, he opened his eyes and look around. He wasn’t in the forest near his cabin.



Abe was in a room. It was a small and simple room. It had a single full sized bed. There was one plane looking dresser to the right of the bed and a closet to the left with mirrored pocket doors. There was a plane white Eloquence Napoleon Nightstand on the right side of the bed with a white Contemporary Steel Table Lamp. There was a window in between the bed and the closet. There was a door in front of the bed, probably leading to the rest of the house.



Abe quickly noticed that he was shirtless with a bandage around his chest, dried blood showing through. Abe slowly started to sit up. He quickly fell back. The pain in his chest was too much.



Abe started to look around again. He jumped as he noticed something new. A tall figure standing next to him. The figure wasn’t normal. It was tall, very tall, and slender. Its arms reach past their normal length, its hands reaching its knees. It wore a black suit with a red tie. Its face. It had no face. It just had a pale white slate of nothing. Even though, looking at where Its face should be, Abe felt calm.



When it talked, there was no voice to be heard, but Abe could feel the words and hear them. Its voice was calming.



“I see you’re awake.” It said. “How do you feel?”



“I hurt,” Abe said simply as he put his hand on his chest.



“It will.” It said. “What’s your name, young one?”



“Abe,” Abe answered. “Abe Bovee.”



“I’m Slenderman.” It replied. “I saved you.”



“Saved me?” Abe asked.



Slenderman nodded. “You were dead, I brought you back.”



Abe sat up quickly and winced at the pain. He looked at himself in the mirror on the closet doors. He was pale, extremely pale. There was no life in his eyes. He looked like he was supposed to be dead.



“I’m undead?” Abe asked.



“Yes,” Slenderman answered.



A smile spread across Abe’s face.



“I’m undead.” He repeated. “I can’t die again, can I?”



Slenderman shook his head.



“That means,” Abe smiled widely. “I can kill some more. This… This is amazing.”



“Abe.” Abe turned to look at Slenderman as he spoke. “There is a reason why I brought you back. You show great potential. I could use you as one of my Proxies. Since I brought you back, you have to work for me. If you try to deny me, I will end you. I will make you wish you were still dead. You are now mine, Bloody Photographer”
© Copyright 2016 Blue (blueplatypus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102806-Bloody-Photographer