*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102954-Not-the-Same-Rain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by twl
Rated: E · Poetry · Writing · #2102954
You know how sometimes the rain makes you feel dreary,lazy or it inspi8res you like i did.
As another storm has hit and yet it seems gloomy but not , it something from a different era or is it time to be bigger person at mind. Peace, calm is what feels but where is it the dread or fear some of the things close to out heart is dear.

As the must crowds the top the building is it a spirit or the old evil rise to the top away from here. So long I wish someone would see but today is a dark day of no fear. Just like mya we rise but sure enough we fall from one of our mistakes, dreams, hopes, fears,wishes or whatever else that floats your boat.

Calm, tranquility and peace bring the fear and temptation of all evil to it grey sky of judgment. As I walk with some fear I know that there is a light at the end and shines of hope, passion and communication shall it be. Another gloomy day but no sadness just a day of inspiration and encouragement does that mean I am a dark one or was that just my dark side coming out.

Every rainy day is different with moods and the life effecting that change your mood what you make it is all up to your mind this was just what on my mind.


Read more at https://www.booksie.com/posting/bxtwl/not-the-same-rain-464167#d2WmyIQIFzCqGjH7....
© Copyright 2016 twl (twl30 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102954-Not-the-Same-Rain