*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2104337-The-Christmas-Shoes
Rated: E · Short Story · Holiday · #2104337
The full story of the famous Christmas Shoes
A man walks through a fancy store and sees a little dirty boy at the checkout counter with a really nice pair of shoes talking to an employee. As he walks closer to the boy he overhears their conversation.

Boy (to employee)- Sir I wanna buy these shoes for my Momma, please. It's Christmas Eve and these shoes are just her size. Could you hurry Sir? Daddy says there's not much time. You see, she's been sick for quite a while and I know these shoes will make her smile, and I want her to look beautiful if Momma meets Jesus, tonight.

Employee- I’m sorry little boy. I really wish I could help. But those shoes are $400. I’m sorry.

         The man walks up to the counter.

Man- Sir, I’ll pay for those.

         The Little Boy’s face lights up as The Man pays for the shoes. He then exits the store with The Little Boy.

Boy- Thank you sir. Merry Christmas.

Man- Merry Christmas.

         The man walks away with a big smile on his face. The Boys a little down the road out of sight of the Store and The Man then holds up the new Shoes.

Boy- Designer shoes get ‘em here $300!

End.

© Copyright 2016 Christopher M. Musick (musick23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2104337-The-Christmas-Shoes