*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2104856-Poker-Night
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2104856
Chris and Tara slip away for some excitement. Weekly Quickie Round 227

"The Weekly Quickie Contest"   by Dawn Embers
Prompt: No one Can Know

This was downright wicked! The way his hand would brush across mine every time he handed me another card, sending my heartbeat off in a rapid pace. When his hand stroked my thigh under the table I had to fight the urge to squirm in my chair, and pretend that I didn’t want him to go higher. How no one else noticed the flush to my cheeks, I’ll never know. The warmth in my face told me I must be bright red, yet our little group of Saturday night singles hardly paid any attention to what was going on right under their noses, and I knew that Chris enjoyed torturing me this way. We’d been playing this game for two months now, and though I loved the excitement of it all, I really wanted to drag him upstairs and have my way with him.

College Football played on the big screen behind me, while the radio belted out the latest top forty hits. I was losing this hand of poker, too focused on the seductive brown eyes next to me. My fingers itched to reach up and dig into his brown locks, to pull Chris closer and fuse my mouth to his inviting lips. Not even the chill of wine coolers could tranquilize the smoldering inferno building within.

“Tara,” Sam called, pulling my focus to the group mingling at the makeshift bar.

“Yes?”

“We are running out of everything.”

“Already?” I asked, feigning shock as I stood and walked over to Sam. I’d planned this perfectly.

“I swear you never buy enough snacks,” Sam muttered.

“I could really go for a pizza,” Sara said, leaning on the table.

I sighed, “Alright. I’ll run up to the store. Who was the last to arrive?”

“That would be me,” Chris said.

Just the sound of his husky voice sent shivers down my spine. “Hand over the keys,” I said, reaching my hand out.

“No way, honey. No one drives the beast, but me.”

“Oh, puh leeze.” I rolled my eyes for effect.

“So, chips, pizza, anything else?” Chris asked.

“Chocolate. I am in desperate need of something decadent,” Suzi whined.

Sam towered over her and smiled. “I’m right here.”

Chris took my hand and pulled me away before I could get caught up in the flirting.

We headed outside and to his pickup truck. He opened the door, his hand placed on my bottom, giving me a gentle push up. Once he got inside my heartbeat leapt, anticipation of those strong hands anywhere on my body sending heat to pool at the apex of my thighs. He started the truck and pulled away from my house, not saying a word.

I waited; for his voice to the fill the cab, or his hand to stroke my thigh, but he paid no attention to me at all. Pulling into the parking lot frustration set in, sucking the life out of this night. We hit the junk food aisle. As I reached up to grab a couple bags of chips from the top shelf, Chris pushed into me. His hands landed on my hips, the evidence of his arousal rubbing against my ass. I closed my eyes, grinding against him, so ready to meld my body to his.

“Someone’s ready,” he whispered in my ear. His warm breath floated over my face while thoughts of wet kisses on my neck fluttered through my mind. The mere thought made me moan. Chris chuckled releasing me and headed for the cooler. All I wanted was to get out of there and go somewhere private.

We met at the counter and paid for the goodies, heading back to his truck. He made a wild turn out of the parking lot that sent me sliding in the seat against him. His hand rested mid-thigh, creeping its way up and under my skirt. I gasped as his fingers snaked beneath the lacy panties and plunged into me in one swift movement. My body pulsed in need with every thrust of his digits. The pad of his thumb rubbed against my clit, and my ragged breaths filled the cab. When I spread my legs wider, his chuckle filtered into my hazy brain. He knew he had me perched right at the threshold of sweet ecstasy.

To give him a taste of his own medicine, I reached over and squeezed his member through the denim before tugging the zipper down to get my fingers inside and touch his silky rod. The truck swerved when my thumb grazed his head and I knew I had his attention. He parked in front of my neighbor’s house, turned and fused his mouth to mine. His tongue stroked the depths of my mouth, his fingers stroking me into oblivion. I loved the way his tongue explored my mouth, searching, stroking, robbing me of breath.

Chris broke the searing kiss and flung the door open. “Order that pizza. The quicker they are fed, the sooner they will leave. Don’t forget to leave the side door unlocked.”

Just the thought of later tonight had my body throbbing. I headed inside, working on my composure.

WC:857

© Copyright 2016 Purple is House Florent (purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2104856-Poker-Night