*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2105311-Winter-Wonderland
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #2105311
Just a short story!
I yawn as I stumble to my window. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shout. I run into my parents room. "It's snowing! Come one, let's go outside!" They just grumble at me and roll over, so I jump on them. "Let's go!" My Dad shoots up, having been exited about making a snowman with me. He runs to the window, resembling a small child as he does so, and looks outside. As he looks out the window, I jump on my Mom. "Mommy! Wake up! It's snowing outside!" She grumbles and slowly gets up. She glances at the clock. "This better be good, because it is way to early for me to be awake. It is 6:13." I grab her arm and drag her downstairs. I shoes ok shove my arms into my coat sleeves, and my Dad puts his gloves on. We rush out the door at the same time, and gasp at what we see. The trees are glistening from the ice dangling off it's branches. The cars were newly white, clear as paper. The yard was covered in shiny, reflective snow. I smile and fall to the ground. I make a snow angel. My Dad starts the bottom ball for a snowball, just as my Mom walks out of the house. She gasps at the sight, and mumbles to herself "It's a Winter Wonderland,"
© Copyright 2016 SkyTheDreamer2213 (skythedreamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2105311-Winter-Wonderland