*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106184-We-all-have-Emotions
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #2106184
Feeling every part of our mental state

November 25, 2016

God doesn’t make imperfections; it’s the people around us that distort our view of what we have. We are meant to believe that we are worthless, we have no impact on society and will never emit to any-thing, we aren’t worthy of love, we are not enough, we don’t deserve happiness, we aren’t unique or special, Our dreams are too unrealistic or im-practical, our circumstances dictate our success, we are not worthy of wealth. And we believe these lies. Once we start to believe these lies, we gain another dreaded emotion, fear. We fear that we can’t speak up. We can’t wear that. We can’t do that. We can’t learn that. We simply can’t. This is a paralyzing emotion that prevents us from living life to the full. How can we break free from the lies and fear that society as a whole has led us to believe?
Knowing that you ARE worthy of love, you DO deserve happiness, you ARE completely unique and special, your dreams and insight ARE completely realistic and practical, YOU ARE ENOUGH.
We are all created fearfully and wonderfully! Maybe, just maybe, the way each of us is made is exactly what God intended for us!
This world is what we make of it. If we choose to look at and receive all the negativity this world can throw at us (and believe me, there’s plenty), then we will only see the negativity; This is where we need to take dimensionality into consideration in regards to “status quo” or social state of affairs. We are imperfect beings living in a chaotic society. Imperfect people living in a state of turmoil. And yet we strive to be flawless. This measure of success will never be attainable. We may do everything in our power to do every-thing right, but when our world has not been created perfect to begin with it causes problems in us, problems that we can’t get away from. The young grow old, the poor get poorer, people are disabled, relationships get torn apart, friends become enemies, and the inevitability that we are all going to die. Why do these things happen? As Gods chosen people, we are given a strong sense of fulfillment that we need to achieve HIS goals for us. It's not about us. It never has been. We are just little chess pieces on a board called life and Gods the player in hand.
If that's not the case, then WHY? Why would bad things ever happen to good people? The only answer I can give you is bad things happen to any-one and everyone because we live in a broken, distorted world. Bad things are inevitable to happen; it's how you choose to view it. Is it a tragedy or a blessing?
I choose to look at my battle a blessing. It was a covenant of grace in dis-guise. Do you know what I gained from it? TIME. Time to actually digest how fragile and precious life is. How the choices we make affect every aspect of our life, and to make the choice that, no, I am here to make an impact on this earth, not to fall through the cracks that life offers so easily. We literally create our own destiny! To manifest means whatever you take in, you give out. Like what you listen to on the radio, what program you watch on TV, even down to the food we eat, we have a choice: is it positive or negative? God gave us free will, and so it’s our choice on how we want to live our life. That is, until a term called determinism comes into play. It means that the choices you make constitutes what’s going on around you in the external world. Once you become aware that everything connects to everything else, you start to see what’s really important in life.
God has an agenda that we have a duty to fulfill. Put God into the equation of how our lives unfold, and all will start to make sense. That is the way, the only way we can undergo suffrage and face hardships with a strong will, and do it all over again the day after that and the day after that. Without sin in the world, we wouldn’t have free will. Our life on earth is a test. A test to experience…
• Joy. ...
• Interest. ...
• Serenity. ...
• Hope. ...
• Gratitude. ...
• Kindness. ...
• Surprise (Pleasant) ...
• Cheerfulness….
• Love…
Just as important as positive emotions are, it is also imperative to face the struggle of negative emotions. Emotions such as…
• Fear
• Anger
• Disappointment
• Guilt
• Feeling Overwhelmed
• Feeling Uncomfortable
• Remorse
• Insecurity
• Struggle with identity
• Discouragement
• Hopelessness
This is not a list of all emotions by far, but this is the beginning of regarding every essence of your being. If we learn to tap into every single one of these emotions, we can unlock our full potential and become whole brained users. You create your inner genius! Your brain is more flexible and multi-dimensional than any supercomputer. If you learn to tap into your
Imagine if God took all trials away from you. Imagine if he provided every-thing you wanted and needed at the moment you needed it? Would you be strong and resourceful, or weak and dependent? Would you become the best person you could be, or simply live from day to day seeking only your pleasure?
God doesn’t delight in our suffering, but takes pleasure with us in our victo-ries over it.
It’s fantastic to be positive, but we also need to be realistic. Don’t expect to be handed everything you need just by thinking positively, you need to act on these virtues.
The brain is a muscle. If you don’t use it, you lose it. Become more aware of your consciousness, your perception, your thinking, your judgement, and your memory. This is the very essence of your being. It’s what makes you, you.
Once we realize the key ingredients, nothing can stop us from achieving our full potential! That is, except one thing, us. We are at the heart of a moral conflict. We want to do good, but unfortunately as humans we lack the ability not to do bad. Its embedded in us. We humans have free will. Absolutely every human being has the potential to rise up, stand out of the crowd. So why don’t we do it?
Not to be a record-player, but once again, its fear. Knowing that we create our own destiny is in fact a little scary. We have the potential of being the next Prime Minister or a drug addict living on the streets. The choice is really yours, and you only live once, so what’s it going to be?
One thing that we all take for granted: Life is a gift. We should use it wisely to the best of our ability. We all have gifts; gifts that God has graced upon us. The only way to profit from these gifts is by knowing them and putting them into practice. For more on this, please refer to 1 Corinthians 12:7-11.
© Copyright 2016 Meredith Goodrich (chiquita790 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106184-We-all-have-Emotions