*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106210-The-Seductress
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2106210
Entry for the weekly Quickie Contest
 The Seductress  (18+)
Entry for the weekly Quickie Contest
#2106210 by Chris Breva


271 words

She nearly drove me nuts as I watched her. She was intentionally teasing me. She knew it and I damned sure knew it. She was getting dressed for an office party we were attending. While dressing she put on a pair of silk stockings. These weren't pantyhose. They were stockings, the type a woman pulled on and secured in place with a garter belt. Watching her pull them up her shapely legs made my mouth water, my heart beat faster, my breath catch in my throat, and certain parts of my anatomy rise to the occasion. She rolled the first stocking up and then slipped it over her painted toe nails. Then as she lay on the bed with her leg raised high in the air she slowly pulled the stocking up until it was in place.

When she saw the look of interest in my eyes she spoke. "What's the matter Tiger? Do you like watching me put on my stockings?"

She didn't wait for an answer. Instead she approached me, still wearing only her bra, thong, and garter. She took the other stocking and placed it around my neck, pulling me to herself with it. We kissed passionately for a few moments.

"We won't make it to the party if you keep this up", I told her.

"I know", she answered. "I'm going to stop for now. I just wanted to give you a sample of what's waiting for you when we get home! If watching me put my stockings on is getting you worked up, how are you going to react when you're taking them off?"
© Copyright 2016 Chris Breva (marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106210-The-Seductress