*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2107103-Modern-Slavery---Chapter-I--
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #2107103
Does modern slavery still exists in the 21st century? And is it just about owning a body?
What is a woman? Have you ever thought in mind as a human, What is a woman? now if you do ask yourself such a question, you will get lost to hell.. We all know it's a complicated creature but is that all? I doubt so.. i think it's way more than just complicated. A woman is a human, but is she as ordinary as a man? Do you think so? You know what i think, or actually what the facts think! Now if you bring up two humans in different sex.. and make them look at each other.. The Male will look down to her style, and if you're lucky, he would look up to her breasts.. what a Female would do! actually no difference, it's the same.. She will look to his body style as well and if your lucky, she would look up to his beard.. Now that's a bit normal, that's what science think! Sexual feelings must exist between different human sex. But emotionally it would be considered as an insult and that's certain, you can't love or have intimate feelings for someone just because of what they look like.. That's wrong! As we all see in different societies.. Women are treated very! no, Extremely badly.. now if you are a woman reading this article, I ask you what you know about freedom and humanity? Have you ever felt free, free from what your brother think what your mother thinks what your father thinks about what your uncle would say if people say.. Say what? Say nonsense? things they haven'ts seen or tiny things fed lies to become a story full of crap? Do they even know why are they saying these things?
Women are humans! they feel depressed, happy, hurt... They feel after all, Now if a man decides to grab a drink when he's sad.. He thinks he got an excuse and people won't judge! But do they have the absolute right to judge? That's nothing, As i said, Women feel Sad.. What if they decided to grab a drink? Oh that's not polite, well it's not polite for men either! it's not not polite at all i think.. What's your excuse for taking part in other people's privacy? And the fact says that everyone who does that, is either did it before or have no knowledge about it.. so if you're either one of them! You better try looking up for yourself at first.. And instead of saying! you can try speaking sense, and have your full arguments about both sides. After all, a woman or a man are both humans share the same sensations.. the only difference in 4 inches from 150 inches of the human body! so if you think that that 2% of the body is going to decide who's better! well at first you'll be considered as a stupid person who has no knowledge about anything! and second! by what right you are willing to choose men! because they're strong? because they're scary? oh c'mon! that's extremely wrong, because if you think that it's all about who's willing to beat the other, i can bring you up a female that'll kick your butt. And as a man, not a male! I will defend your freedom even if you loved slavery! because i know and you know that women can set themselves free but they're not willing to, Why? because they have never felt united, they always and forever think that one freedom scream is voiceless.. and they quickly forgot that all it takes is the will of a single person.
What if all women decided to think otherwise and scream together! they will get their freedom! but the question remains, After that? Well, some women would be satisfied, some would want more and that will cause the problem! of an uneducated woman wanting freedom! i mean i can fight for yours but after that can you keep it! or use it in wrong ways in the name of freedom! let's picture the world when women are in charge.. Some places will remain the same, some will expend their freedom and use it to build healthy minded generations! but most, most of them will use the same slavery to the other different sex, or maybe more to get ugly and evil! they will use vengeance and ego to make it a living hell for the other part and nothing will change, instead it'll get worse. So i say, neither women or men deserves to be free willed! humans are unpredictable after all.
© Copyright 2017 Rockstar (rockstar333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2107103-Modern-Slavery---Chapter-I--