*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2108356-Crystal-Dream
by Dalin
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2108356
A lovely dream one night many years ago.
Darkness is all around, as I look forward a man in a black pinstripe suit is standing a few feet in front of me with snow white wavy collar length hair, I am feeling afraid. He is standing that I can only see his left side, and as I look at the side of his face his skin is tanned and looks to be smooth, no wrinkles, and I begin to feel that he is a kind and beautiful person. My fear lessens a little. He has not seen me and I ask myself who is he? He never turns toward me but holds out his right hand in front of him. I look up above his hand and there is an amazing small wave of water that slowly flows into his hand, like a small water fall that shines brilliantly in the dark. The water flows into his hand and it forms a beautiful crystal ball with small diamonds you can see through it. I have never seen anything close to being as amazing and beautiful as this. I lost all fear and the feeling of excitement and happiness came over my whole being. The man turned toward me with his hand out in front of me so I could see this beauty clearly. I looked up at his face and he and is smiling, he has the brightest deep blue eyes like I have never seen before and yes he is a beautiful, gorgeous man.
© Copyright 2017 Dalin (tdale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2108356-Crystal-Dream