*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2108689-Something-I-tried-Part-1
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Fantasy · #2108689
Kind of 50 shades kind of not.
"Listen." She says "Listen to daddy concentrate on my every word, but mostly importantly really listen or the feeling you desire oh so badly will not happen." She is testing me, I am not to move or even squirm , and in that instant I feel it deep within me rising through the deepest parts of me just like I have felt before but she stops this time and the way I am gagged I cannot even make a sound. Every time I think that daddy is going to let me climax she stops, she knows my body and she just stops I have lost count on how many times this occurs and even through the tears in my eyes because I want it so bad I can see the smirk on her face, I have misbehaved and I am paying for it with the punishment I hate the most! She asks me " Are going to start listening to daddy?" And I nod with such a ferociousness, I feel her hands caressing me starting from the top of my navel and going down, and I finally feel her fingers in me the moment she put her hands on my skin I felt start to feel the tingle that triggers the feeling I want so bad deep down, it starts at the base of my neck and all the way down to my toes, I feel her fingers going in and out of me going in circles and I feel it rising in me all over again and I want it very bad and she can tell just how bad I want it and she again stops, I try to make a muffled plea, my tears now have fully dropped and she just hovers over me and smiles I know she is taunting me, but then she undoes my gag and quickly replaces them with her fingers instructing me to suck everything off of her fingers and I desperately do as I am told, and that's when she asks me again with an edge " Are you going to listen to daddy?" I nod and speak "yes daddy." For some reason this response does not appease her and I know she does not want to be appeased she wants to be pleased, she shakes her had and yanks my hair so I am staring eye to eye with her and asks me " Yes what?" and I reply because she like she knows what I am searching for I know what she is searching for and I reply " Yes, I am going to be a good girl and listen to daddy." And with that said she then slips her fingers back into me, I take a deep breath knowing I have been a bad girl and I'm not worthy of the the thing I want so badly which is the climax of course but most importantly her mouth... Finally she gives it to me and I find such a sweet release, my release is so hard that I feel momentarily paralyzed, and in that very moment my mind and body are in sync and agree that I am hers and she is without question...................... The master of my universe.
© Copyright 2017 somethinglikecool (kararb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2108689-Something-I-tried-Part-1