*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2110465-Going-Crazy
by Cloud
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Dark · #2110465
Holly goes crazy, ends up plotting to kill her clan...
(This is the first short story I have written in present tense by the way. Lets get on with it!)

"Holly! It's going to be great!" My best friend nudges me awake.
"What? Where are we going?" I am confused. What's happening?
"We're plotting..." It's midnight. We sneak out and go through the dirtplace tunnel.
"Come... here..." I snarl. I bite down on my friends neck and she snarls and tries to bite me but loses her breath, "it has to be one, not two..." I run to the entrance under the shade of darkness I kill Lion and Feather, I run to the stream wash my paws and my muzzle, sneak through the dirtplace tunnel again and go to sleep.
"Holly! Lion and Feather are dead!" Star prods me awake.
"What?"
"So is Cinder!" Star dragged me outside.
"Cinder is dead?!" I run through the tunnel, to find Cash with Cinder. Cash is alone, so I take the opportunity to kill him to. I sneak up on him and slit his throat. Star came running and I get into a battle with her. The rest of the clan comes, its a small clan. I attack them to and I run away. Never to be seen again.
© Copyright 2017 Cloud (xxcloudcowsxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2110465-Going-Crazy