*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2110698-The-boy-without-words
Rated: E · Monologue · Emotional · #2110698
This is a tale of a boy who couldn't speak what he truly meant to say.
There is a boy. He is average. He has done many good things and few bad ones. One bad thing he committed one day, was discovered by his parents. He had stolen work from a friend and said it his own. After being confronted by his parents he was told to go and write an apology, but not to the one he stole the work from, to the one he tried to turn the work in to. Although his parents yelled and insulted him he said nothing. He was without words. His mind swimming with what to say, but his mouth tight. All he wanted was his parents to be proud of him, so he had to cheat, otherwise they would have been disappointed. He wanted to say they drove him to cheat with their standards, but he was without words. He wanted to say anything to let them know, they needed to help him, before he was driven to madness, but he was without words. He needed to hear they still loved him, but he was without hearing. He turned into nothing. He was the world and the world was him. He was without body. He Needed, to be needed, but he was without love. Something took over him that night, some devil that no man could have imagined. He was kicked out of his mortal body, and shoved into a place so deep in his brain he feared he will not be released. He only found one refuge, only one place he was in control, and in this place he waits. He bides his time, looking for the moment, for a chance. A chance that no one has given him, yet a chance that you the reader may give him. He just needs to be needed again. I am that man, and tonight is that night. I feel so lost and alone but yet I keep going, somehow I haven't quit I'm just waiting, waiting for freedom.
© Copyright 2017 Mistaken (waterwriting at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2110698-The-boy-without-words