*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111238-BASICS-OF-WRITING
by Nimmay
Rated: E · Draft · Writing · #2111238
A short article to brief the basics of writing and how to be a good writer.
An ability to convert your imagination, thinking and concepts into words and the powerful weapon that attracts people towards it is “writing”. A person who has this power namely “writer” can change this world through their strong writing skills. Because, Majority of people are habitual of reading and without having written material, reader would read what? So, writer and reader both are interdependent. Without one, how other would exist. Infect, reader considers the concepts seriously which a writer provides, means a writer can control the direction of mind of a reader. It is one of the benefit, a writer has, but it should be used in a right and positive way.
Beside this, words have ability to heal us, if we use them correctly. A good writer is the one who aright uses his/her words. A misuse or misinterpretation of words lead your readers towards disappointment.
Interesting fact is that a writer lives inside every person, but not all of us aware of this well. To tackle the writer out of you is simple and essential as well. Words either come from mind or from heart, only a good writer could manage both logically and efficiently. In simple words, you should follow some basic and logical ways that will enhance your writing skills.
“A writer writes, if you want to be a writer, then write”
Be a good reader:
A writer should be a good reader. Person who reads and understands words correctly, would write efficiently and becomes a good writer.
Proficiency in Language:
Proficiency in language matters but not the most. In written drafts, no lack of grammar could be acceptable. Therefore, be proficient in the language in which you write. So that, your writing would make sense and reader could understand easily also.
Strong Imagination Power:
A writer’s imagination power should be strong. Important because imagination can lead you anywhere. Through your imagination you can comprehend your words running into mind effectively.
Be Passionate:
A writer is the one who is passionate. The inner fire forces him to write more and more, which works best for making him a good writer.
Quality, not quantity:
Increase your knowledge and information. It will enhance quality of your writing, not quantity which will make your writing efficient.
Basic Technique:
The easy technique for good writing is write, revise, and repeat. First make rough draft then redraft it again and again till you get the final concrete draft.
Rechecking for errors:
Check and read your final draft as much as you can. Check coherence, grammar or any other error. If found, then correct it.
Start & Write:
Last but not least, start writing from today. Go ahead, focus on anything that is around. Imagine and think about, go and do some search and then write about it.
These are the only few points that should be considered to write in technical and logical form, efficiently. Follow these basics and become a good writer. When you start writing then follow these tips as well.
 Select the topic
 Collect ideas and information related to the topic
 Develop a rough draft (thesis statement)
 Rewrite logically till get final draft
 Revise, check for errors & mistakes

Write passionately and enjoy enthusiastically.
© Copyright 2017 Nimmay (nimrahbutt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111238-BASICS-OF-WRITING