*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111267-The-Aspects-of-Life
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #2111267
What happens in Life

The Aspects of Life!:

Everyone in this world has a life.

Life is like a rollercoaster with its ups and downs.

A spiritual teacher called Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba or known as Swami has said "Life is a Game! Play it!"

Whatever happens in our lives at the end of the day is down to the decisions we make dharm (good) adharm (bad).
Life has said to be precious as it's a gift from god.

We must not waste it as Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba has said "Time Waste, is Life Waste!"

Some Atheists believe there is no such thing as god and doesn't exist! They may believe in the scientific versions of how life was created like "The Big Bang Theory!" Charles Darwin's study of "Evolution!" or Stanley L. Miller's theory of being parts of DNA (Dexoyriboneulic Acid), RNA (Ribonucleic Acid), proteins and molecules.
As a result of this they believe they have one life and they have to live it to the full as when they die they will be cremated or become maggot food.
Swami has said "You came to this earth alone with nothing and will leave with nothing!"

Whereas some people are on the fence and are uncertain about whether god exists or not!

But unfortunately nobody listens and are still living in the world of Maya (desire and illusion) and are trapped in the demonic quality gutter of life!

However people who are religious and spiritual believe that there's life after death.
As a result of this they will achieve moksha (liberation and merge with god). There are some religious people such as priests and pundits who state how the earth's creation relates via the scientists' theory "The Big Bang!" and "Evolution!" as they relate to verses in their holy book of scriptures. For example, The Vedas which is the holy book in Hinduism.

Some people can look into your horoscope and tell you about your past, present, and future. But just be careful because some of their information they tell you is false and a pack of lies! As life is very unpredictable, as nobody knows what, where, when, or how their life will pan out.
So just live each day as it comes and go with the flow!

Don't plan anything as if you want to make god laugh tell him your plans!

Just be grateful that your life is a gift and that your still alive!

We maybe born or brought up in different ways, cultures, have different sexual orientations or points of view.

But at the end of the day we're all students, and children of earth and god including the animals and plants.
At the end of the day we're all one even though we're on our own journey and playing our own game of life
So at the end of the day C'est La Vie! That's Life!

How will you live yours!



© Copyright 2017 Andy Arura (awjrpospsb2022 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111267-The-Aspects-of-Life