*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111277-Struggling-ecstacy
Rated: E · Article · Spiritual · #2111277
The difference between winning and losing.
I am amazed at the twists that life can take. We begin our life as a dream in a womb, struggling to get out: to where who knows? We prevail in our quest and begin to explore as our senses and mind explode into ecstacy. The more I struggle and thrash the more beautiful and strong I become.

It is the lesson of the caterpillar that is seemingly trapped. I would like to let it out of it's prison. But think again. It is in that cocoon that beauty and strength happen. Let it grow to bursting with joy. Let it grow to fly and share beauty that was once hidden within. It is the gospel message. We take on the spirit of Christ in embraci ga death. To know joy is to know death and resurrection.

And so it was with my team, the Pats yesterday. There was a struggle, being given up for dead. God knew better. You struggle and grow stronger and know the beauty only God gives. It is worth it all: a flight to ecstacy a quest to be with God!!!
© Copyright 2017 drifter (peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111277-Struggling-ecstacy