*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111327-Ten-to-One
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #2111327
Hello...and you are?
It started with ten. Ten things to describe myself was supposed to be a piece of cake. It wasn't. But I managed to get some down and I was pretty comfortable with the list. Then it went to five. Then two. Then one. I don't know why I got rid of the others. It was a very tough choice. However the one I was left with was a thing that describes me. Heartfelt. I pour my heart into everything. Whether I want to or not, I care about everyone I meet. Even those I haven't even met yet. I wear my heart on my sleeve. That's just me. But I'm not just heartfelt. I'm lonely, loyal, excitable. Not confident but modest, creative. I'm an author, a bookworm, an actress, a geek, a nerd, an old soul, a musician. Puerto Rican, Tri-lingual, loving, adventurous, weird, quirky, curious, prepared, honest and I'm me. Always will be. A personality is complicated. Layered. So many things could affect it. It’s always subject to change. So let me ask, who are you? I dare you to write down ten traits, then cross out five, then cross out three, and finally cross out one. What are you left with? Why are you left with that? I would love to know.
© Copyright 2017 IntricateMind (intricatemind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111327-Ten-to-One