*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2112506-We-Need-Love
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #2112506
In reference to a song
We Need Love!

The world is so dark, so lonely. We do not need anything more that is material, we need love more than we need anything. We need love to heal the loneliness, the heartache, the misery that seems to have a consuming effect on everyone these days.

Love can heal anything. We just need to believe this; we need to let ourselves believe in this. We have all that we need materialistically. We have the grass, sunshine, flowers, birds singing, majestic mountains, we have plenty of this to give us content; to give us the peace that we need. We need more of love to get through the turmoil that this world continues to throw at us.

Where can we get love? How can we obtain it? Can we hold on to it once we get it? How did we lose sight of it? Show me where to start looking, open me up to it, let my heart, my mind, my Soul feel it.

Without love all we feel is pain, heartache, misery, and darkness. We need love to brighten our day. We need love to heal our pain. We need love to know and understand joy, peace, and even what pain is.

One can find love everywhere if they just open their eyes, open their heart, and just allow themselves to feel. Love can be found in a cloudless sky. Love can be found in the sound of a baby’s cry. Love can be found in a hike through the forest. To find love you need to be open to it.

Love is more than a man and woman together, more than the joy of obtaining that perfect job, it is beyond the moment you give birth, love is everywhere. Yes, it may seem like it cannot be found, felt, or even obtained because of the heartache you feel at this moment, but it is there and will always be there. Find it, grab ahold of it, feel it, and never let it go. It seems like the world no longer cares about anything in this world but, money, homes, cars, jewels, and so very many things. Yet there are those who know better because they have love within reach and know what it is to have love. Do you want love, to know the joy of having it, and to just feel the peace that it brings with it? I do, oh I really do.

My heart hurts daily. My heart cries out every minute of the day. My world is lost to me because love has gone astray and I cannot find it. I want love in my life. I want love to fill my heart and my Soul. To have love again would stop the pain, would keep me from drying up on the inside. With love in my life, in my heart, in my Soul would drive away the depression, the sadness, and the never-ending darkness I feel on a daily basis. I ache from all this and want it no more. How about you? Let’s go and search it out for it is out there and it can be obtained. I want love more than I can express.

Diane Bingham 02/16/2017
© Copyright 2017 dbingham3 (dbingham3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2112506-We-Need-Love