*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2113479-A-rendezvous-with-her-dream-man
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Emotional · #2113479
She wants him but fears to be in his life, and believes they are One only in her thoughts
It was a sunny weekend of early March. He came sweating in the scorching sun from miles away. Traffic was literally motionless and pollution made it worse. He was tired and thirsty from the long journey hoping to reach his destination as soon as he could.

On the other side of the bridge, she was waiting for him in the bus stand, peeping into almost all the taxis that crossed her way. After maybe a twentieth one finally, he was there. Her veil was covering her face almost every inch except those beautiful eyes. He saw her as she came running and waving her hand towards him. With a sigh of relief, he took her into his arms and kissed on her forehead. He could not stop himself from fixing that gaze deep into her eyes until she pinched him hard. "Ouch.. it hurts", he cried. He smiled at her but didn't know if she smiled back, as her face was covered so well.

She was firmly holding his hands while she took him along with her through a zig-zag, disfigured street which led to her house. The smile on his face dazzled manifold as she unveiled her beautiful face as they reached near the basement of the apartment.

He felt a little better as a glass of chilled water rushed down his thirsty throat. He was sitting on the chair arranged especially for his arrival. The room was little gloomy, cool with soul-soothing music playing in the background. The wallpaper of the desktop spoke a thousand words but no one apart from the two could understand that.

She entered into the room panting but soon she was blushing red. Groping a cushion, very carefully sat on the bed, next to him. They exchanged smiles. After a casual ice breaking conversation like, “how is everyone at home, how is work, how is life…..”, they paused for next few minutes that followed. Before the silence could turn awkward she made an effort to keep the conversation on. She put some of her best collection of songs in the playlist, decreased the volume and sat again.

He was finding it hard to keep himself from taking her into his arms and kissing her the way he had always dreamt of. Fighting back his demons he requested her to sit next to him on the chair. She was too hesitant and shy to do so but she also wanted it. He pestered her a little more until she moved towards him with a strange fear in her heart. She was not able to look into his eyes. She was feeling uncomfortable and was preoccupied with the thoughts of "what is going to happen?"

He calmly placed his left hand on her waist and with utmost care held her cute little right hand into his other hand. In his deep husky voice full of feelings and emotions asked, “Did you miss me?”. Mustering up all her courage she managed to answer him in an inaudible voice, “Yes”. He asked her the same question again to confirm whether he heard it right. This time she couldn’t keep it in and with a little extra emphasis, “Yes I missed you”. He almost melted listening to her words. His feelings got direction and words started to come out eventually from his heart, “I miss you so much Jessie, each and every moment, why did you come in my life sweetheart?” She knew her reply was not an answer he wanted to listen to but still she said, “I don’t know, why I came in your life and why did this ever happened”.

She wasn’t looking at him. She did not have the courage to look into his eyes. She feared that their eye contact would complicate the situation more. The wave of emotions was already warning them but nothing was in their control. He was waiting curiously for her to look at him. He removed the strands of hair from the side of her face which was blocking his line of sight. Caressing her fingers he shook her, and asked her like a curious small kid, “Why aren’t you looking at me?” She noiselessly said, “I am feeling shy”. He cuddled her face and turned her towards himself. He looked straight into her eyes, then nose then lips. His feelings started playing hide and seek.

She felt was coming and quickly moved back saying, “I fear you might kiss me, it’s wrong, please don’t do that”. This time he was adamant not to listen to anything. He again turned her towards him, this time closer. So close that she could hear his heartbeat, his breath and the irresistible smell of his perfume that was tempting her. The closer he pulled her, the more his feelings melted. He couldn’t hold his feelings any longer and with a sudden jerk, his lips locked with hers.

For next couple of seconds, she was numb and fell under the charm of his love. Closing her eyes she let herself to be controlled by him. But a sudden wave of realization made her push him away saying, “no no it's wrong, we can’t do this”.

He was not ready to think rational or irrational consequences of the action. He was sitting there holding her in his arms, ready to drench her in the rain of his love. He wanted her to know how hard he was trying to suppress his desires to see her, touch her kiss her and tell her how much he loved her. He looked into her eyes with love and wanted her to see the same way at him. He knew she wanted it but the fact that she did not express it made him sad. The playlist in the background stirred the feeling once again. They looked at each other silently and before she could consume the effect of the first kiss down her nerve, he hugged her tightly.
His hands ran beneath her dress, exploring her for the first time. Holding her waist firmly he again pulled her closer towards him and with a jerk again kissed her deeply. It was much harder and passionate than the first one.
She was frozen and could only blink at him without a word. The two rounds of passionate kisses followed a long silence.

He was sorry for that but wanted more of it. He asked her, “don’t you love me? Won’t you kiss me?” She placed a quick peck of a kiss on his cheeks and sat on his lap silently for next couple of moments.Thinking about what happened few minutes before she turned and stared at him.

There were so many questions in her heart. She wanted to ask him but as soon as she looked into his eyes for her answers, her alarm started ringing. It was loud enough to make her realize that it was a dream.
© Copyright 2017 Suzi Roy (suziroy28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2113479-A-rendezvous-with-her-dream-man