*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2113639-Humanitydebut-writing
Rated: E · Fiction · Religious · #2113639
Is there a way to actually describe humanity. This might help us to get a perception.
What makes us human. Is humanity something made out of us or is it something found within. What is humanity. Is it the cold chill we feel in the memories of the lost loved ones even in the noon of summer. Or is it the sigh relief we find at the moment of pause after we feel the right thing has been done when we hear a repulsive act of govt on act of terrorism. What brings the humanity out of us. Is it the sanity or the salvation. Do we really need to pursue God or is it just well enough if we let one out of us. Why do we find it so hard to be nice at yellers where we can easily be with composed. Is it because they are angry or we secretly strive to be angry. Is humanity really something which is shaped by the circumstances one goes through or is it something which needs to be discovered within. Is humanity the real God one needs to pursue and attain..?!
© Copyright 2017 Divaishetty (manjunath03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2113639-Humanitydebut-writing