*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2113776-Him
by S.A
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #2113776
Writing/poem
Did he do this to you? You say no, and that its all your fault and that you will never be good enough? Well were you the one that said you loved them and texted them late at night and first thing in the morning? Were you the one that talked to them for hours at a time just about one little thing? Did you tell them you would never leave and that you would always be here? No, you didn't and you weren't because it was all them they did this to you and they tore you apart but somehow you still seem to forgive them. Nobody understands what love is and why something so good can be something so terrible. And the worse part is you can never fall out of it, if your truly in love. They will always be in your mind wether you see an old picture or hear a song that reminds you of them. And it hurts so bad that nobody can explain and nobody can change it either. All you can do is just sit there and feel the pain over and over again every time they pop up into your head. You might think your getting over them and you might date someone else besides them but when you see them or if someone mentions their name it's just back to the way it was wondering if it was your fault and why you weren't good enough..
S.A
© Copyright 2017 S.A (shelby_7689 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2113776-Him