*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/2114164-The-Choosers-and-the-Chosen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Folder · Fantasy · #2114164
The first book in 'The Lions and the Lambs'.
"The ends do not justify the means; rather, they are defined by them."

Sir Alfrick Laydes, Protector of the Chosen, has been murdered by an assassin - an Immortal assassin. While the Kingdom of Edainia struggles to cope with this loss and the many mysterious ones to follow, Sir Caladus Dalmark must take his mentor's place to protect Princess Luciara Eden - who is believed will save the world one day. But the princess is little more than a spoilt, entitled brat, and not particularly interested in embarking on the quest to fulfill her destiny. Sir Caladus will get her there, however, even if he has to drag her all the way to Fort Farseer...

Jack Brand, infamous outlaw, has just stolen his luckiest break yet. He is so lucky, in fact, that when his crimes catch up with him he is able to persuade the world's most coldest, selfish and unsympathetic healer to save his life - with the promise that he will make her rich. Jack and this 'Wist' woman make a very dubious pair if ever there was one, but if he doesn't deliver on his word for the first time in his life, then their newfound relationship won't survive for very long...

With debts of his own, Roydred of Sunset is not one to be trifled with. The son of the most powerful man in the kingdom, the owner of more 'establishments' than anyone else, and a valuable agent to the Crown, Roydred isn't satisfied with his current situation. With too many masters demanding too much of him, he intends to take what he's due as well - no matter who's cold, dead hands he needs to pry it from...

With dark forces stirring, a revolution at hand, and a great game of cat-and-mouse afoot, every choice will have its consequence - for better or for worse.
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> The Choosers and the Chosen
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/2114164-The-Choosers-and-the-Chosen