*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114435-Words-of-Enlightenment
Rated: E · Other · Self Help · #2114435
I made this brief book to motivate and inspire people that no one is alone in this world.
I will start first by saying a bit about myself. My name is Orgelen, and I am a college student and doing my Masters’ Degree on Public Administration, after I finished 2016 with a bachelor’s degree on Business Management. While I am doing college studies; I also took a cool job as an environmental specialist and outside work; I decided to also make this short book, even if you call it a book or not, but hopefully I hope you guys will like to take a chance on me and read it.

You guys are welcome to get in touch with me, and share your opinions about you think about the things I have written because; I like to inspire people and motivate others so no one deserves to feel like you are alone in the world, but there are many people out there who care about you even when you think the opposite, even a stranger can be the kindest person to you when you are lonely and will be there for you.

In this short book, I have shared a dozens of my poems I had written and hope you guys like it, and don’t be afraid to share your views about what you think of them.
And beside the poems, I have written motivational and inspirational things, which you will have to see for yourself by reading them, and hope you can understand the meanings as you read the words and hope you open your eyes to the things around you that which is life and mostly to the people that love you and know you are never alone in life, be safe, be loved and know I am here for you…








(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´
.`•.¸¸.•´ ♥ I thought for a while how to start this book, which of course is not like a book where I am writing a story about the beginning of the plot, middle and the end to show how it plays out, but this is different than a book.
But of course I know there are many books out there, or stories whatever you want to call it, and it’s not easy to catch the attention of a reader to try something out to really enjoy just because it’s not hundreds of pages long.
So please me give me a chance to reader, share it if you like or get in touch with me for more.

Like I said; there are millions of books out there, and for me I hope this short book can be something for you. Even a book with dozens of pages written on it can really make a difference and have an impact on someone’s life and I hope this does for you.

This book I have written, for me are things that have happened in the world around me, in my life and which I wanted to share with everyone the feelings I have inside me, and though of better sharing it with everyone and the inspirational things that have happened and much more.

This book for you, I hope it can do wonders and help you or someone you know who has had feelings like being lost, hating to live, and wishing for someone to just love you and them, because I too had felt lost in the past, hated to live, and sometimes I feel that when I feel the loneliness getting to me.
But what keeps it at bay, is the people around me such as family, friends and sometimes strangers that care to be there for me.

One thing, I have realized, during some of the darkest moments of my Life, is that the most beautiful, and precious moments of happiness in the world, is the Joy of "Giving" and the Joy of "Understanding and Companionship" and much more which I hope you will understand later...
While things like Giving can be unconditional. It can be something as simple as a smile, a hug, a few words of comfort or an inspiration you can share with others in order to make a difference in the lives of the people that you love and who you want to inspire and to make positive changes in their lives...
It can be described as Healing.
So, I hope in reading this book, you get to learn something new about yourself and to see some things in different perspectives and much more.

Remember ... in this life, every little word or gesture in the world counts.
For some people it will be Hope ...
For others it will be a reason to be uplifted ...
A reason not to give up on yourself, on things such as Love and most importantly on people that truly love you and won’t ever give up on you...






















Runners of Life

A runner. Is a force of life. A spirit of nature and a force born purely to exist and much more.
In some meanings; a runner is one who is in touch with the world around them and the people in it and especially themselves.
Greatest runners exist throughout the world; we are all the runners of life.
But I have found out that the most gifted runners are those with an appreciation of life and the world they exist in, their abilities, talents and powers to change the lives of people without even trying and much more.
They are runners of the night, those unafraid to face death and fearless in living life. Some of them born into the night and those born of forgotten dreams and memories that once were there long ago.
They are the incarnation of angels themselves reborn in the world. They see and view the world differently from others, and their gifts and talents make them special and unique beings of life. The night and the stars are their source of power and even their curse as the existence of theirs was given forth from the universe, for once they belonged among the stars.

Understand this... Have you ever wondered why you feel yourself so differently than other people? What makes you so special and unique? What drives you in this life never to give up on things, even a lost battle? What motivates you to just be yourself? Why you can easily attract and pull people closer to you? Why we feel the desire to find true love and someone to complete us, most of us want that real touch of love.
The answers to whatever you seek in life wherever that be guidance, finding yourself, real love that we all desire... answers lie deep within your soul.. ~your heart~ without it you wouldn't understand what you really want or even desire from life.
Use it wisely. If uncertain or in doubts on how to use your heart,
look at the beauty of life or see into the night, the stars and
let the energies of life open your inner self running to be free to love
and whatever your heart seeks and wants.
Runners of life, you deserve to see your dreams bloom into reality. To see the talents and gifts you possess harvest beautiful moments of success and triumph.
You deserve to follow your heart. March to the beat inside your soul. You deserve to be happy and whole and awesome.
You deserve so much more than you let yourself have.
You deserve a beautiful life. A life that in your last moments makes you smile in thanks, cry in joy, and die knowing you have come alive in the book of life you've been given.
You deserve this life, but you won’t have it if you do not believe and fight for it.
Fight for the people you want, love, happiness, etc...
You have to have faith and hope in yourself and in this life.
And you have to step out of your comfort zone and out into the world to make it happen.
Stop standing still. Choose your life. Before it’s too late.
You are treasured.." *=') xxx
<~>I am a runner of the night, one of a kind, and an angel of Hope, Faith and Life. That was one of my messages for you guys, hope you follow along and hope you guys be safe and loved. ¥¥¥

















¸.•´ ♥ ¸.•´
You should understand that in life nothing starts easy. Everything begins at some level of difficulty. Even waking up requires certain efforts.
But one thing beautiful about life is the fact that what is most difficult is also the most rewarding and the most satisfying. You should be glad to be alive to feel that you deserve to be a part of life and the things that it will grant you if you let it.
Remember: Never ever settle for less, there's always something more, let go of all your fears, and open up a different door.
Life is what you make it, if you believe it and you have to find the strength inside yourself, and then stop hiding behind walls, or you will miss the greatest ride of your life.
Smile through the tears, and laugh instead of cry, be free to let yourself enjoy yourself, you only get one life, so live before you die with the people who love you and that you love them back.
Time stops for no one, it doesn’t take any vacation, so please don't wake up with regrets, make life worth remembering, not something to forget. Take chances, and remember keep on living life the best way you can, not fearing it and one day looking back with regrets to it...
¸.•´ ♥ ¸.•´










☆ Believe is ☆

The key to success in life

To have faith in yourself

Dreaming about things you really want

Understanding the goals you want for the future

That can impact the decisions of hope for your life

That feels like having the universe in your hands

Being free in your own way.

A thought of something

Hoping in making good choices in your life

When you put your mind to something

The power to your own destiny

Hoping to start and enjoy life one day at a time.




















¯`•.•´¯)¸•´¯`☆ In life, many people go through so many things, and one of those things that we all come across is fear. “Fear” is one of the things that really does have an impact on us and sometimes some people it can impact them more and differently.
But, what some people don’t realize is that it’s better to face your fears. Facing your fears is the best way to strengthen who you are. It really enables you to move in the direction of who you are meant to become.
Without facing your weaknesses, fears, and your inadequacies you are stifled. Unchanged. Unable to become the person you so greatly want to become deep down inside yourself. That person under all that baggage... who keeps on holding onto all the disappointments, the fears and the shame of failures. That person is still there...waiting to be rediscovered.
And remember you have the power within you to move mountains. Which really goes to say, you have the power to change the tide of your life? You are the creator of your own masterpiece. Don't be afraid of change, because change can be good.
Know that all you ever need is inside of you. STRENGTH. COURAGE. CONFIDENCE.
It is all there silently waiting for you to take the reins and move in the direction of your true destiny and not letting it hold you back. You have to really start by truly loving “yourself” as you would love another.
Be proud of who you are and where you are at, while still seeing your horizon in the distance. Be gentle and kind to yourself and in turn others will love you for being yourself.
Choose words that only inspire you to push forward, not move backwards. You are a gift to this world, believe it or not. You are special and unique; we all are in this life. And once you realize that, that is when the TRUE CHANGE will come.
Remember to have the courage to accept yourself and having the power to change when situations and times require you to do so. Change is one of the greatest things in life that can change your life in positive ways or in negative ways, but only you have the power to accept how you wish to be as a person in life.
There is hope for you, there is faith, there is strength, and remember you matter and you are loved.


Collapsing Edge

The worried efforts of the busy day

Driving me to the edge of anger

Hoping to drive me away in the darkness

Laugh if you can, but you will pay a terrible price


Efforts of your boring life

Is what keeps me going on

Finding the way out of the darkness

Efforts of finding my path in life

Not knowing who I truly am

Is what keeps me going on













¤═════¤★ Remember this: This is something that I believe it’s important in life.
Sometimes you have got to understand that it’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see, if you don’t see you are clouding your eyes.
The biggest wall you must climb is the one you have built inside your mind, being the imprisonment of you, your soul that wants to get out. If you don’t control your attitude, then it will control you.
Negative feelings are like weeds. If you don’t fully extract their roots, they will keep coming back and won’t go away easily. So take control of your destiny.
Believe in yourself, you are the master of your own destiny, the one who controls your life if you want to move forward or stay backwards into the past. Ignore those who try to discourage you. Avoid negative people, places, things, and habits. Don’t ever give up, and don’t give in to consuming the garbage these negative sources are trying to feed you.
Change before it consumes you fully or let it feed on you...













Burning bright

Firefly! Firefly! Burning bright

In the forests of the night

What immortal beauty or sight

Could be so mysterious and strange

Short summer night

The fireflies show the way towards the heavens

A beautiful sight

On the night of darkness

The guardians of life showing us the way

Firefly! Firefly! Burning bright

In the shadows of darkness

Showing us the nature of our hearts and love

The moonlight slept upon the hill

As the fireflies sang through the night

















..❀In life, it’s important to understand that the things that we go through in our lives teach us lessons for the betterment of the rest of our lives if we choose to learn from them.
Pain makes us change, sometimes for good and sometimes for the worse. In order to get over our addictions and faults in life we must endure pain most times to do so, but in the end if we fight through the pain that we experience and don't cave we will achieve the change in ourselves that we desire.
Do not be scared of pain, but instead endure it. Do not let pain deter you from the course in life that you want to take. Remember that sometimes pain really is necessary in life and in order to change who you are you must experience some pain. Continue to push on, through the pain, and through the discomfort, never let pain make you stop, instead use it as motivation to keep pushing forward.
There are others who need you out there....stay strong, have faith…


















Freedom

Let me live to see the light of day

I pray you kindly masters, let me live

Never conspire with death to set me free,

but let me find the way from the dark path

Let me have the freedom of being free,

as freedom slept awake upon the hill

Let me live to see the light of day,

for life is a precious thing to value.
















☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Did you know the people that are the strongest in life are usually the ones who are the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the one who takes care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most?
In reality, they are the ones who don’t ask for anything in return or to let others know of the loneliness in their souls. They get used to it and just try to get through one day at a time.
Do you know that the 3 hardest things to say are “I love you”, “I'm sorry”, and “Help me”.
Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look inside them and you have to look past their smiles and see how much pain they may be in.
Hope you guys show support for those kind of people who may have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just need to know that someone cares. Nobody is immune, we all need someone for moral support or to just be there when one feels like the world is weighting down on their shoulders.



















Deep Pain


As I keep my silence

By keeping silent, pain feeds my mind

Everything good in me

becomes evil to me

Though something inside me is broken

forever and for all eternity.























.`•.¸¸.•´ ♥ Wherever you are in this world I want to tell you something…

You deserve to live a great life. A life filled with love, beauty, peace, and joy.
A life with people who love you and celebrate exactly who you are. A life where you can be your best most sincere self and know you are safe, you are seen.
You deserve to feel fulfilled and appreciated.
You deserve to find love that makes you feel special. Makes you ache in all the right ways. Love that endures, forgives, accepts, and believes.
You deserve friends who are like your sisters and brothers. Your eclectic tribe of people whose stories help you write your own. People who can teach you what it means to have a community you can lean on. A community that makes the darkness leave in the face of all the light they bring.
You deserve to wake up and live as you are. To step outside and find joy in the fact that you are alive and you have the opportunity to do something with the time you’ve been given.
You deserve to see your dreams bloom into reality.
To see the talents and gifts you possess harvest beautiful moments of success and triumph. You deserve to follow your heart. March to the beat inside your soul. You deserve to be happy and whole and awesome.
You deserve so much more than you let yourself have. You deserve a beautiful life.
A life that in your last moments makes you smile in thanks, cry in joy, and die knowing you have come alive in the book of life you’ve been given.
You deserve this life, but you won’t have it if you do not believe and fight for it. You have to have faith and hope in yourself and in this life. And you have to go out into the world and make it happen.
Stop standing still. Choose your life. You are treasured.






Dream

I have fallen in an endless dream

Which I cannot seem to awake

I ignore everything as I dream

I am in a deep state of sleep

I feel free with my problems

As I dream and ignore them

But as time passes a new dream comes along

A dream is not always good

Sometimes is drives you mad

Sometimes it makes you feel good as you start to enjoy new beginning

























BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

In your life, there may be days when you get up in the morning and things aren’t the way you had hoped they would be.
That’s when you have to tell yourself that things will get better. There are times when people disappoint you and let you down.
But those are the times when you must remind yourself to trust your own judgments and opinions, to keep your life focused on believing in yourself.
There will be challenges to face and changes to make in your life, and it is up to you to accept them.
Constantly keep yourself headed in the right direction for you. It may not be easy at times, but in those times of struggle you will find a stronger sense of who you are.
So when the days come that are filled with frustration and unexpected responsibilitie¬s, remember to believe in yourself and all you want your life to be.
Because the challenges and changes will only help you to find the goals that you know are meant to come true for you.
Keep Believing in Yourself and Never Ever Give Up on Yourself.













Who am I?


I don't even know myself anymore

Everything I see in myself is unknown to me

It's like I don't even exist in this world

I see myself for what I really am

I see myself for what lies in my heart

Though others cannot see that sometimes

What they see is not really who I am

Though who am I?

That's something you'll have to find out for yourself.


















♥ "Have you ever felt alone in a crowd?
Have you ever put up a wall that even you couldn’t get through?
Have you ever felt pain that no matter how hard you tried you could not make it go away? No matter what you said you could not explain?
Have you ever felt shame that would not leave?
Shame that was so great that you could not share with anyone. That you carried with you day after day. Consuming your life. Controlling your actions. Controlling you. I have."


















Evil


Evil is the shadows of darkness

Being your own worst nightmare

Looking at you with his blazing red eyes of evil

Evil beckoned to invite you to join him

To destroy everything that it's good as he looks at you

Evil raised itself from his chair as he whispers at you

His dark voice seducing you to join.


He looks like a dark angel surrounded by his own evil

Waiting to unleash the shadows and creatures of darkness

Evil is a patience man waiting to destroy the world of life

As he unleashes his terrible great powers of evil

Spreading fear among the world of life through the darkness

As he and the shadows of darkness wrapped their arms around you.

















This goes for guys but also it’s used for mostly everyone.
\Believe me when I tell you there are some stupid girls out there, who really think and care about themselves and no one else, etc... You don’t need me to go into details about it.
So believe me again when I tell you if you actually have a good girl by your side you treat her right. You do everything for her; you make sure you give her the world.
Otherwise I’m sure you don’t deserve her. Don’t take advantage of the fact that she is kind to you and she let’s things slide with you, don’t go around making other girls fall in-love with you when you already have a girl who would do anything for you.
Don’t break her heart, your promises, and her smile and never change her. Don’t make her feel like shit, or ugly or like she’s not worth it.
Make her feel special, like she’s the only girl you will ever need.
A good woman is almost becoming extinct nowadays, some girls just lack morality and respect for themselves and their getting wiser and smarter with their choices.
If you got a keeper, don’t be an idiot and screw that up, because some guys would give up anything to have that. And because someday you’re going to miss her, exactly like she missed you.
Someday you’re going to need her that bad, just like how she needed you there, and someday you’re going to realize that you love her but she won’t be there to love you.













What love is

Falling for the woman of your dreams

Love is finding your true love and soul mate

Love is a deep feeling in your heart

Love is a happiness that makes you wonder

Love is an unknown feeling

Love cannot be described in words

Love is what makes you feel a human.



















"In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.” -Eleanor Roosevelt


The thing is you shouldn't blame your parents, your friends, your teachers, your boss, your girlfriend, your lover or anyone else.
Blame yourself and then do something about it. If something isn't right and needs to change in your life, you’re the only one who can make that change. Don't stand around and make excuses about it.
Do something in better understanding how to make better choices and compromises in order to find the better outcomes to any situations that life deals you, rather than giving up to the obstacles and challenges and letting them consume you.
Life is filled with many puzzles that contain many answers to seek and gain. Understand the things I have said and below, and in time you will understand what matters and what doesn't.
If not in the moments of now, tomorrow, one day, weeks, maybe even a year from now it will be too late to turn back and in winning to have time turned back.
Understand that life can be good to you in good ways or destroy you in bad ways if you like to do so.
The trajectory of your life is directly proportional to the strength of your choices. You make the choices to the outcomes of what you want and desire from life and what not.
Remember...
To say you have no choice is to relieve yourself of all the responsibility and control you have over your life, which is another way of saying, “I don’t care. I give up. I give up on everything, even on the good things that you deserve.”
Don't ever give up on life for you stand to lose yourself in the long run, and you cannot go back to change everything.
So take risks in life, which must be taken for the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.
The person, who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing and is nothing and no one.
They may avoid suffering and sorrow or whatever they may think, but in the end they cannot learn, feel, change, grow, live and to really love and to enjoy happiness.
Chained by their certitude, they are a slave, they have forfeited their freedom to make choices and understand things in the long run...
"Only a person who risks and takes chances is free."
~*~ ~*~








THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ IT, AND HOPEFULLY YOU SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY, IF YOU LIKE IT… KNOW I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR ANYONE IF YOU NEED A FRIEND TO TALK AND WHATNOT…
THANK YOU
© Copyright 2017 orgelen (otafa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114435-Words-of-Enlightenment