*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114515-Many-ways-a-Human-can-kill-you
Rated: 18+ · Documentary · Dark · #2114515
An A to Z death guide by Sir Death himself.
Why hello there, you may be wondering where you are, well I hate to break it to you, but you're dead, shocking isn't it?

You may also be wondering how did you died?

Simple, a human killed you during your living, but how did this human killed me?

Good question let's find out shall we?

A is for Asphyxiation, the state or process of being deprived of oxygen, which can result in unconsciousness or death; suffocation.it happens when a human with a strong grip uses his hand to choke the life of a fellow human, or if they don't have a strong grip, they can also use various objects to strangle them, like a belt, a chain, a rope or my favorite a Hangedman's noose used to hang criminals in the past.

B is for Bullets, a projectile for firing from a rifle, revolver, or other small firearm, typically made of metal, cylindrical and pointed, and sometimes containing an explosive personally i am not a huge fan of these weapons for they ae too loud and too predictable.

C is for Cyanide, a salt or ester of hydrocyanic acid, containing the anion CN− or the group —CN. The salts are generally extremely toxic, most smart humans favors this type of poison to assassinate their desired targets be it be a common man or a national leader.

D is for Drugs, a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body, sure some drugs have medical properties but not all of them of course, some will force others to try some drugs untill they die from an overdose.

E is for Eviscerate, it is the act of disemboweling of a human organs by tearing said organs out of the human body, bloody disgusting isn't it?

F is for Fire, combustion or burning, in which substances combine chemically with oxygen from the air and typically give out bright light, heat, and smoke. fire existed during the dawn of man, it can create as it can destroy.Wich is the case with pyromaniacs.

G is for Gluttony, It is the sin of habitual greed or excess in eating.That means if you either someone force fed you or eat way beyond your human capacity, you'll turn morbidly obese and eventually either die from exploding your guts out or from a cardiac arrest.

H is for Hydrogen, a colorless, odorless, highly flammable gas, the chemical element of atomic number 1. meaning you would never you were being killed by someone who's using hydrogen gaz under your nose.

I is for Inflation, the action of inflating something or the condition of being inflated. this one's the worst because your are forced either air or water into your body by someone who must really hate you to do so, inflating a human body can either like gluttony make your guts burst out of your body!

J is for Japanese Pieris, know you may be thinking what is that? i'm glad you asked it is a plant that is scientifically Pieris japonica, If someone makes you ingest it, this may cause serious illness or death.

K is for Karōshi ,Karōshi (過労死?), which can be translated literally as "overwork death" in Japanese, is occupational sudden mortality. The major medical causes of karōshi deaths are heart attack and stroke due to stress and a starvation diet. This phenomenon is also widespread in South Korea, where it is referred as 'gwarosa' (과로사/過勞死). In China, overwork-induced suicide is called 'guolaosi' (过劳死). meaning someone could force you to work day and night literally.

L is for Lynching, The act to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority.

M is for Muder, the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. you know the very reason many peoples died like you and others did.

N is for Negan, now let me tell you about this guy called Negan, he led'S a group of killers called The Saviours, ironic isn't it? i really like this gut, he kills a alot without knowing it is very profitable to me and the afterlife, maybe you had a bad encounter with him and lucille.

O is for Overdose, an excessive and dangerous dose of a drug. If someone is always giving you drugs and you use them to much your body will stop responding and i think you know what happens next!

P is for Pneumonia, Pneumonia is an inflammatory condition of the lung affecting primarily the microscopic air sacs known as alveoli.Pneumonia is usually caused by infection with viruses or bacteria and less commonly by other microorganisms, certain medications and conditions such as autoimmune diseases.Sounds like someone who has a medical degree and uses this knowledge to kill others.

Q is for Quicksilver, the liquid metal mercury, a very dangerous and poisonous chemical, seem like it would be the perfect biological weapon for someone who has a scientific degree!

R is for Revenge, the action of inflicting hurt or harm on someone for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands, the ultimate reason humans even started killing eachothers in the first place.

S is for Sulfuric Acid, a strong acid made by oxidizing solutions of sulfur dioxide and used in large quantities as an industrial and laboratory reagent. The concentrated form is an oily, dense, corrosive liquid.This stuff can melt you to the bones or worse if they are in the hands of someone who isn't affraid to melt someone out of existence.

T is for Torture, the action or practice of inflicting severe pain on someone as a punishment or to force them to do or say something, or for the pleasure of the person inflicting the pain. this one is the most practiced form of humane killing for someone who dosen't the values of humane ethics.

U is for Uranium, the chemical element of atomic number 92, a gray, dense radioactive metal used as a fuel in nuclear reactors, now i may not be a scientist, but everyone knows it is the most deadliest of chemicals, if the person you work with happens to hate you he or she would do everything to expose you to said chemicals by making it look like an accident.

V is for Venom, a poisonous substance secreted by animals such as snakes, spiders, and scorpions and typically injected into prey or aggressors by biting or stinging, the ideal substance for various assassins.

W is for War, a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state, maybe you were in a war were you were either killed by an enemy soldier, executed for treason or executed as a prisoner in the enemies teritory.

X is suprisingly for X-Ray, an electromagnetic wave of high energy and very short wavelength, which is able to pass through many materials opaque to light.It can give you cancer if your body is exposed to it too long.

Y is for Yeast Infection, a microscopic fungus consisting of single oval cells that reproduce by budding, and are capable of converting sugar into alcohol and carbon dioxide.Yes you can get an infection from yeast, even i was suprised it was possible.

And finally Z is for Zealot, a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals. If you want my opinion it is best not to insult their religions, who knows which kind of religion they worship?

So, do you remember how you died at the hands of a fellow human? if not then you have all the time to think about it, if you want, you can visit the Purgatory Gift Shop while you stay here in Purgatory untill i get the word from my bosses to decide wether you get a pass to heaven or take a fall in hell, at the meantime come visit me if you want to know the many ways a human can die trough various means anytime.
© Copyright 2017 The Bizarre Trooper (jojobrand0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114515-Many-ways-a-Human-can-kill-you