*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114536-March-Monthly-Goals
Rated: E · Article · Family · #2114536
Here are my goals for the month of March and what I want to achieve...
March Monthly Goals


Okay so I skipped February monthly goals (sorry about that but February I was all over the place emotionally and physically). With the new edition to our family (my family adopted a 4 month old ferret named Todo Podo Gonzalez), it's been a little rough to try and keep up with posting my blogs....but that's one of my MAIN goals this month...to try and do a regular blog post each day.

Here are my other goals for the month of March and what I want to achieve this month...

* Really learn how to drive and get my learners permit

* Actually getting into the habit of cooking more on a regular

* organizing my work station for writing

* putting together my fan fiction blog (separate from my writing blog)

* finding and looking for a part time job (defiantly want to have time for the family & my writing/blog work while having a job to contribute to the household.)

* teaching Todo some tricks (that may take a while but it's definitely on my list of goals to achieve)

So here is my monthly goal list. With trying to organize and balance my home life proves to be a big challenge...but that's definitely getting put into my April monthly goal list!

© Copyright 2017 neeneeg (janeenmg26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114536-March-Monthly-Goals