*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114703-My-brother-gave-me-20-wedgies
by Austin
Rated: E · Other · Writing.Com · #2114703
My parents died when I was five I'm 13 now and my 22 year old brother watches me and it's
I live with my brother and he had never given me a wedgie before I didn't even know what one was. Till he invited his gym friends over. We were playing truth or dare. Me being a dumb ass I asked if I could go first. Btw this happend 2 weeks ago. Anyways I was even more dumb and picked dare. The biggest guy there said that I have to get 20 wedgies. I asked what is a wedgie and the big guy (Mitch) said here I'll show you. He said turn around. So I did and he grabbed my under wear and pulled it so far up my butt. I also where tight whitties. I asked him to stop so he said this is only 1. He kept pulling and pulling then my brother grabbed it and said over his head. They did and told me to squat 5 times. After that I was crying my head off and they were just laughing. They then decided to teach me all the wedgies. My brother then told me that was an atomic wedgie. We're giving you wat more then 20. They then took me outside and gave me a speedo and said put this on. It was a size big and I didn't understand why. Then they said this is a hanging wedgie and I said nonononono plz no. And Mitch climbed on the tree and my brother picked me up by the speedo and handed it to Mitch who then hung me on a branch and said sit here and I said I can't get up so he picked me up with my speedo still attached and said you get a little break the bushes me and I fell right back into one and then my brother pulled my legs super hard and I start yelling . Finally ha pulled my pants down and said I hope you have fun see you in an hour. Now that's part 1 but just telling you what's happening now I'm in my bed but my brother got those ropes with the little hooks that stretch you know and has them atchached to my bed and every night he puts it on my brother which makes me sleep in a wedgie all night. The first night I took it off and he said ok somce you took it off you have to wear a thong now. And I put one on and he gave me another hanging wedgie in my closet. Oh so I see my brothers been typing about a few weeks ago. Well hes hanging by his underwear right now in the closet want to see a pic I'll post this for him and then you look at the cover pick.
© Copyright 2017 Austin (wedgieguy92435 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114703-My-brother-gave-me-20-wedgies