*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114906-Article-in-newspaper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Pip
Rated: 13+ · Article · Action/Adventure · #2114906
News of abducted girl

chapter 4 In the news



Seffron sister in law kidnapped: Police



Yesterday the West Covington RCMP confirmed the abduction of Jack Seffron's sister in law Stella Kaszinski. An amber alert in her name was retracted after the abduction was confirmed. Kaszinski had been questioned by the police earlier last Friday as a result of a fight she might have been involved in at the Covington College. According to cst. Jillian McEachern, Kaszinkski left the building and was seen at the Covington metro station with the possible abductors.

Stella Kaszinski is the sister in law of the industry leading nano conductor producer Jack Seffron. Seffron's wife Maike confirmed a text message by Stella that she was with Kim Barnes, one of the abducters. Barnes posted a twitter message on FreedomForTransgender stating 'free forever' (see image) last Tuesday. They have taken off in one of Seffrons vehicles a Volvo XC90 which was last seen close to the Pearson's border in Ontario.

The mix up of Kaszinki's involvement in the fight became clear after RCMP questioned students of the second year IT students. Students protested against comments made by a teacher about transgender people and Kaszinkski in particular. Stella Kaszinksi was born as Mark but transitioned over the years into a female. Rebecca Stalk, one of the students present grew up with Kaszinksi: 'we grew up with Stalla in our class. She gradually changed and we thought the name Stella was a joke in the beginning. But over time we accepted that as her real name. When she came back after the summer it was clear Mark was no longer Mark but Stella. And from that point on it was just who she was. No one really cared. Until this teacher started making comments."

Stalk confirmed there was a group of students that stood up against the Covington College teacher and that Kaszinksi was not part of the group. According to Stalk it was not clear who inflicted the injuries to the teacher. 'Given his high level of drama, I would not be surprised if he made his wound a bit worse himself' Stalk states. The teacher, who's name is kept private at this time, claimed Kaszinski was responsible for all of this. But after questioning by the RCMP it became clear Kaszinski was not involved. RCMP investigates if charges for false statement can be made against the teacher.

A spokes person of Seffron Industries confirmed contact was made with Barnes. "No announcements will be made in the media to safely bring back Stella. We have reason to believe she is still alive and in good health".

Although media was asked to keep silent, social media is up and arms about this case. @FreedomForTransgenders is caught in an nationwide discussion about acceptance for transgenders and homophobia. Some statements include allegations that Seffron has a private team set up in the look out for Stella. Some claim Stella was confirmed dead by the police, a statement was made along those lines but later confirmed as fake by the RCMP commissioner.

Barnes has made no further comments on Twitter.

© Copyright 2017 Pip (pipvandervinne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114906-Article-in-newspaper