*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115061-IMRAN-ALI-DJ-MAANI-THE-RISING-STAR
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Action/Adventure · #2115061
Commissioned work. Would appreciate if y'all share it
He won over the youth of Pakistan with his magnetizing voice, and now he's come to rule hearts on the big screen.
Putting a face to the voice, leaving the ladies swooning with his boyish charm and dapper looks,ladies and gentlemen, Dj Mani has made his film debut.
Alongside the gorgeous Meerab Awan and Farhan Ally Agha, Imran Ali Mani has sent the critics into a frenzy of admiration after his work in 'Whistle'.
Highlighting issues like drug trafficking and our none-too-gentle relations with the neighboring country, the film packs quite a punch.
Imran is seen on the big screen rocking action scenes and dance numbers while keeping up with his famous co-stars.
Mani's flawless acting has put him the spotlight on many forums… but it wouldn't be the first time our rising star has taken center stage.
With a massive following of 6K in a very small amount of time, he bagged the 2015 award for best radio personality and has penned down and published his first book already.
The DJ-turned-filmstar has been setting an example for the youth all over Pakistan. Garnering fans, first, with his voice, then with his words and now, on the big screen.
His journey screems out spontaneity and Mani has proved himself, time and again, to be one who does things with a BANG.
Foregoing the general, DJ to TV and then film route, he landed himself a role in 'whistle' right from the radio stations, catching the team's attention with pure talent and his following amongst the youth of Pakistan.
The hunk is rising to fame quick, as the film receives positive reviews and lots of love, just days after it's release.
Imran Ali Mani is one to watch people. He's a star in the making and one that's come to stay.
© Copyright 2017 Atiqa Akbar (atiqaakbar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115061-IMRAN-ALI-DJ-MAANI-THE-RISING-STAR