*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115124-A-Letter-to-a-Friend
by Jay
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Dark · #2115124
When you want to tell your friends something but you don't know how...
To My Friend,

She looks, she listens, she thinks and then she doesn't speak. She doesn't know how to say what she feels. After losing feeling on one side she didn't know what to do. All that was left was to go ask what was going on. They said she's close to a door that can lead to death. She knew she was on that path but could change course but then she actually started to hear the knock on the door. She's trapped in her mind and can't seem to find the right words to describe the paid and confusion that's going inside. Pain, suffering and confusion is what she feels but how can you say that when you are trying to be real. You care for people that you know care for you, but you know that this news might hurt them too. Day by day, minute by minute she doesn't know whether she'll make it. She feels unwanted, lonely, isolated, but that's just the feeling that's been trying to kill her. As she fights she knows that she can do it but she also doesn't want to do it along. Why? Well maybe because she's losing hope. She knows what she's capable of but this beast is trying to put her down. She usually never seeks for help but she is desperate, scared and in search of a cure which she knows at her core. This is all a mental state of mind which can be gone in no time. What it comes down to is your willingness to admit that you’re just in too deep. Why suffer when you can communicate and try to be happy. As I say this to you, I hope you get a feel for all that is me. All of these inner battles where I try to fend for myself. Though I realize I have you, I still am a stubborn fool. What I want to say is this is what I am currently going through. Not for pity, attention or sympathy, but because essentially your all a part of me.

Sincerely,

Jay
© Copyright 2017 Jay (jaygee16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115124-A-Letter-to-a-Friend