*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115492-What-Such-Trickery
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #2115492
Mental Quarrels

If one was never to have laid the mistake they made, then never would of their paths had played. As the pendulum swings, either of which way, to the left or to the right, one is darkness, one is light. Neither duel nor opposing, such is just life.

The best at hiding, bare the most to reveal. As a thief of a heart has the least to steal, but the most to give and ability to heal. Such as that who has felt the most grief can feel the most relief. Such is pain the measure of one's extent to pleasure. Such as madness is the rendering of sadness but a ploy to those most capable of feeling joy.

God, what such trickery is this? That one should have to feel the misery of one last kiss? God, why is it so absurd to feel such pleasure in a moment of bliss? Damned shall I be if love isn't all there is. Damned shall I be if it's a sin to feel such a loss, such a miss.

And this must be truly what you teach. That perfection is truly from human reach. To understand is to contradict what the masses preach. You gave us such pain, so within us you could remain. To begin you gave us sin. You gave us Satan, not as an enemy, but a friend to help us ascend. Without him, we wouldn't know which way of wind, and the churches would have none to condemn. This must be why you say to forgive.

Even those created in perfection were not without fault and can just as easily fall from any height or any wall. But you knew this all along. The difference between right and wrong is that they both belong.

Every effect has a cause. Every action has a will before it's pause. I wonder what was yours if not only of thought. A God who has all would have no will for cause. Without cause there is no effect. How perfect such a precept that your secret is one such that is the only kept.

As above, so below. You reap what you you sew. The truth is truly only in ones woe.
© Copyright 2017 Addle Crux (addlecrux at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115492-What-Such-Trickery